ForumsGame WalkthroughsThis is a (hopefully good) walkthrough for sonny:Zone 1

7 6855
iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

Ok people. Im going to try to make a suitable walkthrough for sonny. Here we go!

Once the game is loaded, click on the start button and then click the new game button. Enter whatever name you want for the file. Then click ok. Once you are at the files screen, choose whatever one you want and then you are at the class selection screen. This is a walkthrough for the Destroyer so click the Destroyer button. Choose the settings and then click the start button. Either watch the credits or skip them. Battle number one: Listen to everything that Louis the Blind says and then put your mouse over the red guy aka the enemy. Click on the red guy and look for the Quick Strike attack. click it. repeat this untill the red guy is dead. Note: on the second turn when the enemy is enraged, dont defend yourself. Just kill him. Once the red guy is dead, the screen will fade out and then a screen will appear. Find and click the proceed button.after you click ok a box will appear and just close it its telling you about roaming mode. read it if you want. next, click on the red rotating thing and you will go to the next battle. Battle number 2: as before, click on the enemy aka the red dude and use quick attack untill he is dead.

• 7 Replies
iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

sowwi i accidently published it before i was done XD

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

Published? .....

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

You should make a walkthrough for the other zones. The first is too easy and most people won't need help.

iamgodlol
iamgodlol
29 posts
Nomad

ok ill try but i think that the 1st zone is the hardist bucause u r figuring out how 2 play

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

It tells you how to beat zone 1 just listen to Louis try writing a walkthrough fro zone 3 or 4

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Zone 1 is easy

grimlock
grimlock
67 posts
Peasant

don't really need a walkthrough for zone 1 you get 1 from louis but maby someone can use it even though its just to click quick attack until the enemies are dead exept for the (2)last battle(s) where its good to use an abbility

Showing 1-7 of 7