ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNicho's Writing Thread [Archives on Pg 47]

512 270575
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Since thisnotalt( pretty sure I got the spelling wrong) suggested it, I think I will create a thread just to post my stories. Ok now to find them... *Digs deep into the AMW Section to find his stories*

• 512 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Right kids. If you have a sudden urge to do something rash after reading the poem, 'ol Nich holds no responsibility.

If you suddenly feel a gun in your hands, call the ambulence, get the Police and then start screaming for whatever invisible man/woman/being you believe in.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

woa nice one nicho! im only good at hikuas and the occasional ballad... but anyways great job m8 keep it up!

would post on your profile but well...comp crashes when ever i try to go on 95% of peoples profiles...its on and off...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh nuts, I just realised I shifted from first to third person >_>

Sorry bout that, it was supposed to be in the third person format!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

hmm yes forgot to mention:

in GA I, if the soviet mines where inbetween the germans and the soviets, why would a truck bearing new orders come from the soviet side? im assuming the German HQ is behind the german lines? or did i miss something? just thought i'd point that out. Oh, and a GA III would be much appreciated.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

in GA I, if the soviet mines where inbetween the germans and the soviets, why would a truck bearing new orders come from the soviet side? im assuming the German HQ is behind the german lines? or did i miss something? just thought i'd point that out.

Never thought of that...wait! The Soviets did in fact conquer Poland at the start of the war. Germany took half, and the Soviets took the rest. I supposed they planted mines over there, and Roche is in the 'Soviet' half. So the truck had to get over. See, majoring in histroy isn't so bad after all!

Though God knows how Roche got there first.
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

You're right taht last poem was begging me to read it

*Aims water gun to head*

*squirt*
*squirt*

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

YEAH! GA2!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances to music in my head*

And poem!!!!!!

Which....was really good....!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Just as a mention in case it isnt so clear. The phone at the end is different from the one at the start.

Now you can guess you was calling him XD.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Never thought of that...wait! The Soviets did in fact conquer Poland at the start of the war. Germany took half, and the Soviets took the rest. I supposed they planted mines over there, and Roche is in the 'Soviet' half. So the truck had to get over. See, majoring in histroy isn't so bad after all!
Though God knows how Roche got there first.

or maby the mines were placed before a german offensive? the germans crossed the line at a differnt point in the line and camped next to them? And specifically what type of tank was/is Roche driving after his 'accident' with the molotov cocktails? maby a tiger? or a KING TIGER!!! *dramatic music*
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Oh, you put the death poem here.
Was supposed to be a death exerpt -_-'

You're right taht last poem was begging me to read it

*Aims water gun to head*

*squirt*
*squirt*

o_0

lol at you guys.. I know nothing of war... :P
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Was supposed to be a death exerpt -_-'

Sorry, will get one done soon enough.

lol at you guys.. I know nothing of war... :P

I can sum it up for you.

Confucius say ' War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.'

Derp~ Couldn't resist.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

after his 'accident' with the molotov cocktails? maby a tiger? or a KING TIGER!!! *dramatic music*

Ta da! King tigers were made during/after the Russian attack, as Hitler forsaw the need for heavier tanks.

History majors are jerks aren't they?
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Confucius say ' War does not determine who is right. War determines who is left.'

hmmm...i seem to like the 'whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war'

Ta da! King tigers were made during/after the Russian attack, as Hitler forsaw the need for heavier tanks.

maby do GAIII some time later, and have germany on the defense? although it is 1943'ish

History majors are jerks aren't they?

are you trying to saysomething?
*rolls up sleeves*
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

maby do GAIII some time later, and have germany on the defense? although it is 1943'ish

Im reinventing history with my own hands Operation Barbossa will not fail, and Operation Uranus will never happen.

are you trying to saysomething?
*rolls up sleeves*

I'm a history major ^^
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

so russia get concured...then Operation Sealion takes place? The Bismark isnt sunk? The swordfish torpedo planes were shot down? Hitler takes over iceland, greenland then canada? THe nazi world faces japan, the last great super power in the world? hitler is overthrown by a evil underling? OMG!

hmmmm...

kool history magor

oh an i wrote some stuff maby you might want to check out

Showing 91-105 of 512