ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNicho's Writing Thread [Archives on Pg 47]

512 271601
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Since thisnotalt( pretty sure I got the spelling wrong) suggested it, I think I will create a thread just to post my stories. Ok now to find them... *Digs deep into the AMW Section to find his stories*

• 512 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

hmmm... o yes, forgot

what about the harsh russian winter? how will the germans get past that? It (russian winter) got Napolian, it got Hitler...probaly the biggest challenge for operation barbarossa to succede. And stalingrad, kursk...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

so russia get concured...then Operation Sealion takes place? The Bismark isnt sunk? The swordfish torpedo planes were shot down? Hitler takes over iceland, greenland then canada? THe nazi world faces japan, the last great super power in the world? hitler is overthrown by a evil underling? OMG!

All that would happen. Plus Hitler would throw down the Japanese and form an alliance with China which remains under nationalist control.

Couldn't resist the urge. I'm Chinese and I share the same surname as Chiang Kai Shek.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

kool, but the Russian winter? you never answered...

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The 'Like Suicide' poem is good, but not your est work. IT's more than a bit rough on the edges :/
I like it, though.

For your poetry overall, you may want to try varying your tone some. Your tone is pretty much the same in most of your poems, which tires them some. Other than that, you're a very apt poet.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

For your poetry overall, you may want to try varying your tone some. Your tone is pretty much the same in most of your poems, which tires them some.

Sorry, I write according to mood. You can guess how I'm feeling these days from them =/
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

kool, but the Russian winter? you never answered...

Maybe I shouldn't let it out....but a rapid invasion of East Russia by the KMT Forces of China would tear Russia into half, while America enters the pacific war early to squash the Japanese.

Perhaps I should transform GA I and GA II into part of a bigger WWII series where history is reborn.

I don't know...still too early to say.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Current Writing Projects for the thread:

-A love-horror story I'm working on...though I'm not sure if I'm gonna post it here =/

-The Drink, a horror zombie story.

-Princes of the Tower, a modern day tourist horror story.

-Baby-Killer, a story that will outright chill you if you hate hauntings happening to kids.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I think I probably should request a Thread Name change =/

The name is getting boring, and my work from now on will not merely be centered around Mystery and Terror.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

A love-horror story I'm working on...though I'm not sure if I'm gonna post it here =/

Is that the one...
With um...
Is it?

Baby-Killer, a story that will outright chill you if you hate hauntings happening to kids.

0_0
I like scary stories ^^
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Is that the one...
With um...
Is it?

Erm...unfortunately it is.

*Blush*
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Kay shush.
Not. Another. Word.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Kay shush.
Not. Another. Word.

Kay shush....only you will get to read it. Just between two of us.

Don't let anyone else see it!
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

*facepalm*
Kay Nacho...
Whatever :3

*runs away*

And I said not another word!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, I write according to mood. You can guess how I'm feeling these days from them =/

BLEH

I feel the same, believe me.

Tone and mood are two different things - and it's important to have both. Your tone is good, but rather similar across different subject matters in some poems :/

It's been varying more lately. . .but tone is probably the 2nd most important aspect to writing. Your tone is evolving a lot though. . . .
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Well I'm feeling considerably happier these few days, talking to someone does help. *ahem*

Your tone is evolving a lot though. . . .

Er....how?
Showing 106-120 of 512