ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNicho's Writing Thread [Archives on Pg 47]

512 270748
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Since thisnotalt( pretty sure I got the spelling wrong) suggested it, I think I will create a thread just to post my stories. Ok now to find them... *Digs deep into the AMW Section to find his stories*

• 512 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Er....how?

Meaning that your tone progression and the believability of your tone is growing a lot. I'd say your poem for Jess and GAII have the best flow and tone so far.
--------
talking to someone does help.

Yeah. . . .
*is glad he's getting comments and DA messages again*
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'd say your poem for Jess and GAII have the best flow and tone so far.

Well real emotions do help alot.
But I can only write two genre....=[

Mystery and horror.

Though I am trying my hand at love stories now, albeit love-horror stories. Weird combo.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Maybe I shouldn't let it out....but a rapid invasion of East Russia by the KMT Forces of China would tear Russia into half, while America enters the pacific war early to squash the Japanese.

hmmm...

maby be...

or maby china sues japan for peace, Chiang Kai Shek is executed, China's puppet government joins the axis side, attacks russia and then teh quote happens. Of course, Both Germany AND Japan had plans to attack the other when they concuered thier respective parts (pacific and indonesia austraila, and europe, north america)
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

oh sorry i havnt been on lately but i forgot to mention this

what about stalingrad? it wasnt nessacariy to attack it and hitler only did it because of his hatred of stalin (stalin, stalingrad?). What are your plans to do this? Will the 6th army simply leave it to die on the vine? Or will the attack succede?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Well real emotions do help alot.

You're supposed to have that too > >

I'm saying that it's all important, and writers should all pay equal attention to everything to make the piece the best it can be. . . .
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

or maby china sues japan for peace, Chiang Kai Shek is executed, China's puppet government joins the axis side, attacks russia and then teh quote happens. Of course, Both Germany AND Japan had plans to attack the other when they concuered thier respective parts (pacific and indonesia austraila, and europe, north america)

No, never the exectution! Er....Germany gets really angry with Japan firstly, cause the Japanese insist the Emperor is more important than Hitler, and being a paranoid nut he bursts ^^

Secondly, Germany's Asian colonies got seized by Japan in WWI so I supposed Hitler can use it as a pretext to break of any alliance.

what about stalingrad? it wasnt nessacariy to attack it and hitler only did it because of his hatred of stalin (stalin, stalingrad?). What are your plans to do this? Will the 6th army simply leave it to die on the vine? Or will the attack succede?

Hint hint, German rocketry scientists suddenly worked hard. Hint hint V2 rockets ^^

-------------------
Well, kinda depressed and gloomy today, so my work will suddenly take a dive to the Dark Side. TT TT
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

my work will suddenly take a dive to the Dark Side.

I needed another writer to join me on the dark side of literature today. Hello.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I needed another writer to join me on the dark side of literature today. Hello.

Greetings my apprentice. There can only be two. The master and his apprentice. So it has for generations of our kind.

Your training commences now.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm no apprentice.

Equals, I say.

I've written more depressed emo-ish poems than you. If anything, I'm the master. :P

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Now now peoples. There is no need to fight about who is the emo poem master. *I am hahahahaahhaha*

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, but they are an acquired taste Alt. You need to be subtle,, skimming a reader's lieracy palette softly, without causing him to feel ill and suicidal.

There is no need to fight about who is the emo poem master.

Of course. Why aren't you guys bowing to me? Xp
-------------

Moving on, I'm gonna change my thread's name...the current title doesn't have that serious ring to it. So don't be suprised if it changes at any point abruptly.....

Since I'm feeling rather depressed today....a poem perhaps my fellow intellectuals?

~It aches~

No medication can cure the gloom,
Of the inevitable coming doom.

A thousand spears pierce thy soul,
Me the Devil take into his fold.
The lights are gone from my eyes,
Hark the gallows as the crow flys.
My decayed flesh it will feast on,
Another spirit floats and is gone.
The many hands toss and grab at me,
Too many no where to flee.
Show me the way to the pit of Hell,
Where Kronos was imprisoned and fell.
A sickly pale glow glides and rushes,
Into The Mouth my body it thrusts.

Well, if it isn't good, there's a reason for that. I did it in five minutes.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Thanks Zoph!

Finally a title change.........Right now, my soul is turned to Dark. Very Dark. ='[

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Also another thing, my stories may contain Chinese words, albeit in Han Yu Pinyin...though I'll give translations.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Nice title change its...fitting.

Nice last poem, your writings seem to be taking a turn for the worse...worse as an EVIL! MHUHAHAHAHAH! oh...sorry...i keep forgitting im in public...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Well yeah...I really need to seek help soon. School is starting and I'm still no recharged or happy.

*Crawls into dark little corner*

Showing 121-135 of 512