ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNicho's Writing Thread [Archives on Pg 47]

512 271854
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Since thisnotalt( pretty sure I got the spelling wrong) suggested it, I think I will create a thread just to post my stories. Ok now to find them... *Digs deep into the AMW Section to find his stories*

• 512 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

*Twiddles thumbs*

Back for good? And sorry >< Not thinking well in the morning. Morning, Jess. Night for you.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Eh, we'll see. If I'm back for good, it's only to post a poem or two

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Good I haven't seen you writing in ages.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

This one is for you Jess.

Peering at transient photographs,
Pixels arranged mechanically into,
Coincidental images that twist our paths,
Beginning with a cookie-cutter intro.

Silent conversations of an internet mute,
Not a sound apart from a shared recording,
Of a voice snippet made all the more acute,
By the occasional look at the clock ticking.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

YES, excellent, I loves it. I'm so glad you're still writing!
Oh, apologies for not replying to your messages on my page, I forget you still write them, haha :P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Been quite a while.

It is a time whispered only in dusty forbidden books, a time when the unspeakable slithered, oozed and squirmed across the Earth, a time when Man had not crawled out of the primordial soup to claim his much vaunted and foolish dominance of the planet. Mankind has only just nibbled at the cosmic cycles wherein his youthful development form the most fleeting of moments, a transient and fading day of Spring in the grand history of the universe. Science, (Ah, much beloved source of comforting misguided rationality!) has mercifully brought but a tiny glimpse of the terrifying knowledge of our history, of our planet's beginning and that of its doomed future. For it is a feverish nightmare of Cyclopean cities of unnatural geometry and the hideous forms from Beyond that dwelled in them, sights that would drive a person gibbering with madness and fear at their sheer perverse alienness not of this Earth.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I feel like I may have seen that last one somewhere. :^)

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Aw snap man this is a giant thread. Forgive me as I don't go through all of it, but if you continue updating I will most definitely keep track~

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Back in the day, Jess kindly made me a post with links to most of the stuff in here, for those who are interested in wading in!

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Hey nich write some more stories..

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Yes, I would also like to laugh at some more teenage angst and pseudo-tragic panache. :^)

Nah but seriously click off the Arsenal game and write some more. It's fabulous. Plus Wenger's awful choices will be there when you get back.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Could you please write some more, please?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ah, well, I have an idea floating around, a concrete one, but all I have is notes now haha. I would definitely be getting round to writing it sometime in the near future though.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nicho, you should listen to Jess!

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

@5neener5

This is Nicho's writing thread. I deleted your post and encourage you to create your own thread.

Showing 496-510 of 512