ForumsForum GamesWar RPG

23 4350
1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Here is the situation. We are at war over a newly descovered island. The enemy has 50,000 soldiers total, and we have only 30,000. We need to get rid of the enemy's soldiers. Every once in a while, I will get re-enforcements
for our army. If you reply, I will give you control over a part of our army. Make decisions on what you will do to the enemy with your men, and I will announce the outcome.

I will also give the status of the current numbers.

Our army: 30,000
Enemy army: 50,000

• 23 Replies
Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Sir My Name Is Pvt.Thomas I have a plan put a air raid onto the enemy base of 5 planes the 150 units in defence 250 yards away from base now if they are running out they flare us so we can be reday back at base but that will be a distraction put 400 units each side of the base 500 yards out and let them try to get to the back of the enemy base unseen then we send out and 400 both sides the same way but they do not go to the back they move in the base and then the troops at the back will move in on them sir o and send 2 tanks with each side force going sir thats only a total of
1759 Unit's Sir Also I Shall Go With One force and Raido You To Tell You How we Are Doing Thomas out Sir

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... Really complicated plan. I am not sure we could do that. I give you 2,000 soldiers. But let me simplify your plan. How about we send 5 planes over to raid the enemy base, like you said, just as a destraction, and send the rest to the back side of their base and have them blow everything up as possible. Are you willing to do this with your men?

Current status:

Our army: 30,000
(2,000 to Thomas1st)

Enemy army: 50,000

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

If We Put 1500 At The Back Then 500 In case Any Try To Get Away Ill Go With The Troops At The Back And Well Do this

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I bomb them with nuclear strikes

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

I send in the dreadnoughts.

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Bluydee and xelada, I am supposed to assign you to a certain amount of troops to command. So, I will give xelada 1,500 men and Bluydee has also 1,500 It isn't one of those 'do an attack and enemy loses hp.' thing. Anyway, Thomas1st, good plan. We will now carry it out.

1/27/09
We have launched an attack to the enemy base. 1,500 to the back as our main asault, and 500 to the front in case the enemy tried to escape.
Result: 700 of Thomas1st's men died and the enemy lost 900 men.

Current status:

Our army: 29,300
(1,300 to Thomas1st, 1,500 to Bluydee, 1,500 to xelada)

Enemy army: 49,100

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

My plan is to train a small group, 400 men, to be my elite soldiers.

I will then raid the enemy often, but I need my 400 men before we talk about that, sir!

Also, I am Commander Sense.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

I split my men into 3 groups of 500.
I send the first to attack the right side, the second to the left side and the third to attack the front.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Send 2 Sub's At The Back But Put Some Let's Say 50 Or Somethin Troop's In There Then The Sub Goes To The Back Open's Up The Enemy Think's That It's One Of There's Bringing Reinforcement's We Take Atleast 700 Down While They Are Distracted By the Sub Then We Move In And Attack Then We Have The Sub's Kill Any Inside As They Would Take A Few Inside And Kill Them

dareder
dareder
4 posts
Farmer

what is this

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Half of my troops lay down heavy suppressive fire while others sneak over to the right flank, finishing off anything alive.

Thomas1st stop putting upper case letters in front of the words.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Why I Like It I Do All The Time No Matter What And there's No Rule About It So I Can Do It If I Like

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

You are a annoying person and it wastes your life always having to shift write shift write.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Bluydee Your The Annyoing One Because I Just Move My Thinger Off Shift And Then I Have That Letter Up In Cap's And Your Even More Annoying For Bringing Something Stupid Up Like This

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Commander Sense, I grant your request for soldiers. However, I will give you 1,000. 400 men will get wasted really bad.
Xelada, good plan. Let's carry it out now...

3/28/09
Xelada has sent all of his men to the enemy base, 500 to the right, 500 to the back, and 500 to the front. The side attacks seemed to be much more effective, because the ememy had more defence on the front, but not much on the sides. I hope they haven't learned from their mistake. The results were that 800 of Xelada's men have died, and 1,200 of the enemy's men died.

Current status:

Our army: 28,500
(700 to Xelada, 1,000 to Commander Sense, 1,500 to Bluydee, 1,300 to Thomas1st)

Dareder, read the first message in this forrum to know what is happening.

Showing 1-15 of 23