ForumsForum GamesWar RPG

23 4355
1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Here is the situation. We are at war over a newly descovered island. The enemy has 50,000 soldiers total, and we have only 30,000. We need to get rid of the enemy's soldiers. Every once in a while, I will get re-enforcements
for our army. If you reply, I will give you control over a part of our army. Make decisions on what you will do to the enemy with your men, and I will announce the outcome.

I will also give the status of the current numbers.

Our army: 30,000
Enemy army: 50,000

• 23 Replies
1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Oops! I forgot the enemy's status. Here is the status again:

Current status:
Our army: 28,500
(700 to Xelada, 1,000 to Commander Sense, 1,500 to Bluydee, 1,300 to Thomas1st)

Enemy army: 47,900

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Hey, Thomas1st, Bluydee, please stop. Bluydee, you should let Thomas1st do caps at every word.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

It annoys me but anywaysss

I send 1000 in while I sneak to the back and suprise attack them. Now I take thier tanks and blast their army with their weapons

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

I split my 1000 men into 2 groups of 500. 1 500 will be Fire stream and the other 500 Water stream.

I train 120 men in both sides, split into units called Alpha, Beta, Clank, Delta, Echo and Gadget.

My plan is to send in Fire Alpha, Beta and Clank in, with Water Alpha and Beta behind.

I also need a slight diversion... I will need an extra 500 men, to be the Henchmen stream.

Also, Gadget Unit, is a computer and technology unit.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

(Hi, if its not too late, could I pls join? If not, then pls disregard this post and go on with nice life!)

Hey, here is a plan. If we have any form of napalm, we douse a small enemy base with it, and when they run out screaming, shouting and that hoo-hah (because they are burning) we either a) shoot them if they are alive. b) leave them to suffer. or c) capture them and torture them for information.

I would (personally) choose c) and make them tell me where some friggen equipment is so we can have some better gear. Then, a) If he tells us what we want to hear, we execute him is a painless fashion then go secure the gear. (strategy for that to come later if the previous stuff happens!) or b) If he does not tell us anything, cut off one of his fingers until he does, if still not, we shoot him.

There we go, here is hoping it all works out! Pricklykiller out!

Blehhh
Blehhh
271 posts
Nomad

Sir, my name is Private O'Neil and I would like 500 troops for this:
200 troops at either side of the base and to advance outwards.
The other 100 would be trained to be stronger than almost every other soldier, and then send them 50 to each side but in front of the first 200.

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Game I Send 2 Submarine's At The Back of There Base Which Have been Done To Look Like There's While They Are Destracted We Sneak In And Attack Them With 1000 Men But Some Get In The Sub's Get Killed So Then We Take That Base And Move Forward

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Um... I am afraid this is my last post for the while. My parrents are makeing me go without video games and computer for the summer. I might be able to post when there are days that aren't sunny, and that are rainy and stuff, but that is about it. So, um, yeah. Bye.

Showing 16-23 of 23