ForumsGamesBaron?

6 2356
brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

So I just got baron's weapon IT PWNS! But i was wondering how you could get all his armor....

• 6 Replies
me6w4z7s
me6w4z7s
12 posts
Nomad

if you go back and fight him again you will get some thing that he had when you your fighting him.

brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

well you can't go back and fight him again...

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

You have to go to the training fights. You randomly fight him. Hope this helps. =]

OolonColluphid
OolonColluphid
5 posts
Nomad

I just signed on just to bitch about the Baron. He was kicking my ass! I know how to beat him, witht he focus and all, and I've done so before. But He cast Tick Tock on Veradux twice, the second time before the first ended, then he cast it on me before Veradux' had worn off. He also coupled it with Echoed Screams some times. There was just no healing enough i the world. Then, when Veradux had gotten free from the Tick Tock nonsense and I had three or four turns left to go, he killed us both by doing over 800 damage to each.
I'm going nuts.

SonnyZ
SonnyZ
29 posts
Nomad

Are you playing on Heroic?

OolonColluphid
OolonColluphid
5 posts
Nomad

Are you playing on Heroic?
No, erm...the middle one. 'Challenging' is it?

Hydro uses Regulate in combination with Flash Freeze for draining his focus without the giving him the chance to regain it.
Hydro is what I'm using right now. Is flash freeze important? I don't have it and don't know what it does of the top of my head. I seemed to be doing fine using Regulate, except that it takes a while and he kept doing these incredibly detructive moves.

For all classes, make sure Roald doesn't use the move that causes Silnce
How do you do that?
Showing 1-6 of 6