ForumsGamesWhere have all the good games gone???

17 5766
great_gamerguy
great_gamerguy
14 posts
Nomad

Have u ever been on and cant seem 2 find a good game? I have. It seems that new games that r new now are either disgusting, have no plot, or r just plain retarded! I mean some games r good but will soon fade away.... isn't there anybody out there that can save our game community from extinction?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!

• 17 Replies
destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

lol i think the new games arent here because there are very many games and in the last time there arent made many good games

KonnorKessler
KonnorKessler
10 posts
Nomad

Well all the Big-Online-Game producers are making new games. This is going to take awhile. But I'm sure new games will be released that aren't gay or retarted.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Again with the horrible use of slurs. 90% of all games aren't homosexual or intended to
be special, so let's use 'stupid' or 'horrible' as alternatives.

We are just at the wrong end of the &quotroduction cycle". Just like the business cycle, flow of games
starts out good. Developers are like "we need to get some better games in here", so they do. They
make high 7's and 8s, and life is good. Then, there are others that are like "man, I bet it's easy
to make a good game" afterwards.

This is what we are experiencing-- the downward end of the producing cycle. We just have to wait
for a developer to make a good game ;-)

NO SLURS! [/snap]

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

It seems that new games that r new now are either disgusting

On ArmorGames I don't think there are any "disgusting" games. There may be some stupid ones, make no sense, but they aren't really...disgusting.

I mean some games r good but will soon fade away

The games aren't removed, but just taken off of the front page. They're still there, just have to find them.
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

They ethier left with their creators or are in the making of being born. Green, but about the bloody RPG games?

Infantryman123
Infantryman123
138 posts
Nomad

I have gone on the website and haven't been able to find any games to play,but usually my interest lies elsewhere in terms of gaming. Something like,Warfare 1917 is a good game in my mind. Still hoping there will be a sequel!

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The upcoming "epic" games are being made. This cycle is natural for a website like AG. The interval between the release of awesome games is filled with mediocre, less appealing games.

A few upcoming games -

Untitled Warfare sequel
Chaos Faction 2
Age of War 2

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

That is because I think makers have to think strong to make a new idea, and the people who made good games (Like Sonny, Last Stand) they need time to do an another one.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Have u ever been on and cant seem 2 find a good game? I have. It seems that new games that r new now are either disgusting, have no plot, or r just plain retarded! I mean some games r good but will soon fade away.... isn't there anybody out there that can save our game community from extinction?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!

If you are tired of the games on AG try these games:

CDX

Bow Street Runner

They are just a little bit more mature compared to most games on AG.
These games are not new(quite old actually) but I still think they are pretty good and they are not on AG.
Take a look and tell me what you think.
BlackShadow
BlackShadow
129 posts
Nomad

I haven't got any problems finding the games I like.But that's just one girl's opinion.

sanny
sanny
124 posts
Nomad

We all miss the old times. Then were good games everywhere. They are not gone but from the new games you can find them hard. I guess that good games will come on AG again. Now you just have to wait. Thanks god forums exist here, there is always a good topic. Specially now

hi4you
hi4you
3 posts
Nomad

lots of fun games still but maybe you play too many. i like casual games more now like TalesRunner. i have more fun in these games because they are less grind and more chatting with people

DaMaster9000
DaMaster9000
349 posts
Nomad

There are good games here its just that there is so many bad ones that it is getting harder to find them and there are not as many good games being made or placed on AG.

RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, there a lot of game i like to play.

Exellioth
Exellioth
10 posts
Nomad

yeah ive been noticing this lately. i used to go to addictinggames, then this happened to them (except like 10x worse) so then i spent most of my time on knogregate, but then a similiar thing seemed to happen there. now for the last few months ive been here, where it seems the same thing is slowly happening..

Showing 1-15 of 17