ForumsWEPRARMOR GAMES ALERT:ages down 2 12?!

20 6203
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

i am sure u all have witnessed this... ur talking to ur favorite friend. Then u see the info next to his name... it ses hes twelve.

If u regestir and the date is Feb 12 2008 and u were born May 6 1995 (12 yrs old) u can still get in without a problem. there is a bug.... it only matters wat yr u were born not the exact date. thats where the problem comes: u have 2 be 13 2 join

• 20 Replies
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

have any of u noticed this?

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

There are probably more people that are younger than thirteen and they lie about there age. It really doesn't matter since they will find a way to get on armor games anyway.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

on crazynaitore account he even got his age to say he is ten he probably really is too he is also a spammer.

Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

yes but this is about twelve yr olds being allowed to join wothout lieing about thr age... dont u get it they can get in without lieng

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

They should make correct spelling and typing mandatory prior to making an account. xD

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

haha nice but why is this a problem? Does it really matter? I mean sure the games have blood but I have seen A LOT of kids playing grand theft auto and gears of war at age 8... me myself have been playing Resident evil since age 5!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hahah lol dude BUT I agree wuth you.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

superstickfigure
superstickfigure
9 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't worry about it. If they are going to lie it is their own problem. Their parents should be worrying about that, not us.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

wow thats weird

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

What does it matter anyway as long as there not posting explicit material or asking questions from the FAQ all the time?

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Really? Well, even if that is true, I bet than type a helluva lot better than you. Not that it is too hard to do that, mind you.

That said, this is a useless topic. Really. Who cares just as long as they act well enough.

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

Lol,so what.I played gta at the age of 11,Gears of War the age of...13...and...i am 13.And if there is a game thats 13+,and someone is 4 months to 13...does it matter?Runescape is 13+,I started at the age of 12 and a half.

Davidyang201
Davidyang201
12 posts
Nomad

Ya, im acually 11, i think the age thing is just to warn u that some material wud be gory, et setra. i play runescape 2.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I have children older than most of you. Now that's amusing.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I think they should put it back up, just so we can swear n stuff. I hate blogges where u say **** n stuff n its in stars, you cant even say ****... When i have kids i dont care what they look at cuz i kno when there older they wont care about it. But if u keep a kid away from things there going to go wild when they get older n may screw themselves up. Im going more indepth in the topic so il stop now.

Showing 1-15 of 20