ForumsWEPRARMOR GAMES ALERT:ages down 2 12?!

20 6202
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

i am sure u all have witnessed this... ur talking to ur favorite friend. Then u see the info next to his name... it ses hes twelve.

If u regestir and the date is Feb 12 2008 and u were born May 6 1995 (12 yrs old) u can still get in without a problem. there is a bug.... it only matters wat yr u were born not the exact date. thats where the problem comes: u have 2 be 13 2 join

• 20 Replies
lasercannon
lasercannon
6 posts
Peasant

Personally, I don't think age matters quite as much as maturity level. In any case, there's no reliable way to keep kids off sites these because age filters just don't work.

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

I played COD 2 at age 9, who cares, i see more gory stuff on the news anyways.
War games are like Barney compared to some of the stuff you see on TV.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

lasercannon has a point, but that should only apply to 11-12 year olds, I've known people who were 10 actually, but it all depends on the stuff they're doing, I mean posting on forums and playing some games is all right, making some fun new friends here, that hopefully aren't nasty people but I don't think we have too many of those, as far as I know, but if they're playing games like that Unicorn and Grenades thing or whatever, Coil, ect. not that they're bad but some parnets don't want their kids blowing up unicorns and such. However, the parents should watch them more, I mean you don't get on the computer and get away with it if your mom/dad/guardian is watching you.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Most kids lie about their age, some are 9 and ask for Grand Theft Auto for christmas or something like that. Anyways, look at some MMORPG websites, lots of 4th graders play games rated teen and beyond. I know several 5th graders that play World of Warcraft. And if their parents really cared, they would install parentall control settings. Dont forget most of us are normal people that live normal lives, not pervs or something. You could find a cuople "online predators" if you really tried.
Lots of kids lie anyway because its a machine that will believe EVERYTHING when they register for something, thy will just use their mom's e-mail.

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

but some ppl have already thirteen im gonna make 13 this year in june so i think what counts is the year

Showing 16-20 of 20