ForumsForum GamesHitman RPG

53 12541
Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

You a a budding freelance hitman who just got his first job. (read below for more info...) To sign up, post here in the following format...

Name: Make up something cool!
HP: 100/100 (Will go down, never higher)
Cash: $1000 (Will get cash for completing misisons, more if you are lucky! )
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (With Silencer) (You can buy more as you go along, watch out, all are not available at first...)

What you are going to do: This is where you plan how you will assassinate your target. You type a general idea of what you will do to kill this target with utmost efficiency! Once I have seen it, I go to a random number generator (online) and depending on the number that is produced, the higher it is, the better the outcome! (don't worry, I wont fib! You will not EVER have knowledge of your number!!

OK, here is your first target.

A small time rival gangster will be at lunch today. It will be a big hotel/restraunt, so we are inserting in the penthouse. There is a building opposite it, but without a sniper, you could not hit your target. There are lots of tables, but remember, be discreet, noone should see you, or know that you shot this man.
Good luck.

After every mission, you will be given a summery, what outcomes there are, and then a shop. What is in the shop is random but the same for everyone after mission x (x being variable) Have fun with it guys!

One more thing. Dont go superhero. This should be a realistic as possible. If you shoot someone in the leg, or get shot, you aint gonna move as fast, cause you just got shot in the leg mate! And without some form of ladder, or grappeling hook, you can't just jump on to a roof or something!

P.S. If you have a low number, you may have to battle each other for your target!
PP.SS. If you do die, you can revive yourself for half of your total cash. (You will also lose one of you guns at random, but only if you have two or more, you can not use lose your only one.)

• 53 Replies
Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

Name:TJ
HP: 100/100
Cash:$1000
Weapon's:9mm Pistol (With Silencer)
I'll Do Mission 2moz cause I G2G kk

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Silly! lol!

But, even though you didnt do the mission, something happens...
You sleep in your bed when you hear the doorbell ring. It is the mailman. He asks you to sign on a package, it looks light as the mailman is lifting with ease. You sign for the package. Joy of joys, you have received 1 x Poison! (pls add this to your weapons list. P.S. this is a weapon that can only be used once, use it wisely!)

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Silly! lol!

But, even though you didnt do the mission, something happens...

TJ

You sleep in your bed when you hear the doorbell ring. It is the mailman. He asks you to sign on a package, it looks light as the mailman is lifting with ease. You sign for the package. Joy of joys, you have received 1 x Poison! (pls add this to your weapons list. P.S. this is a weapon that can only be used once, use it wisely!)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: The Hitman
Cash: $1000
Weapons: 9mm Pistol (With Silencer)

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess (female)
Cash:$1000
Weapon's:9mm Pistol (With Silencer)

sign me up!

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

aww dammit. i'll have to continue tomorrow. i gots to go. sorry

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

OK, the following people are too post how you will assassinate your target (which is in my first post) in rememberence that you only have a 9mm pistol, except for TJ, who also has poison. The people are...

TJ
The Hitman
Jess (female)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I shoot him when no one is looking and he is walking out

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

OK, new rule, you have to put a detailed description. Like...

I walk out of the door from my penthouse and go to the elevator. I ride the elevator down to the restraunt level and take a seat at the table. When my target is not looking, I shoot him in the head. Everyone screams and I walk out casually.

So pls, make it descriptive so I can make an outcome.

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

Name:Sherdil Shah

sing me up tooooo

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

The following people now must post their detailed method of assassination of the target . . .

TJ
The Hitman
Jess (Female)
Sherdil Shah

After each person posts, I will (preferebly) do it in batches of two or three, but one will suffice! Post away people!

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but something that has ont been mentioned is that if you have a good plan which is stealthy and discreet and a lower number, then your chances will be a little bit higher of assassinating your target or getting away unscathed if you fail, so put some thought into your plan!

sherdil126
sherdil126
260 posts
Nomad

okkk.............

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Sense
Personal Goal: To become a Overlord, a planner, not a Hitman.
--
I'll review my mission, and then create a plan.

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

OK, the following people are now to post plans for the first mission...

TJ
The Hitman
Jess (Female)
Sherdil Shah
Sense

Showing 1-15 of 53