ForumsGamesGemcraft Hidden Red Gem Level

11 3665
nokando
nokando
5 posts
Nomad

Can anyone help?

I've beaten the final level & have achieved a glowing frame score on all levels, and am level 79.

But there is 1 hidden level I can't find - the red gem level. Anyone know how to unlock it (no cheats please)?

Thanks!

• 11 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Perhaps its there, btw the red gem level, is it on the first few levels, or nearing the final epic?

Check out this guide too!

Gemadier Tactics

nokando
nokando
5 posts
Nomad

It's the 3rd hidden gem level as far as the amulets are concerned - definitely not there!!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

oh, I've completed it then. I remember I've got 4 amulets for secret levels. Perhaps you havent finished one of the levels? Or a glitch...

nokando
nokando
5 posts
Nomad

Hmm. All the levels available (including the final level)have glowing frame scores. I have all the other hidden levels with glowing frame scores. Hope it's not a glitch...

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

So did it reappear? Thats kinda weird. Have you seen it before, like before you fought the last epic?

rpgking95
rpgking95
108 posts
Nomad

what red gem lvl

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

Try fighting all the levels again. Just a thought. Perhaps one of the levels did not register.

nokando
nokando
5 posts
Nomad

I'm assuming it's a red gem level - there are 8 secret levels right? And I have completed the game, and I have completed the other 7 gem levels. There is still 1 secret level greyed out on the amulets screen.

Taryndarkwind
Taryndarkwind
1 posts
Shepherd

The secret red gem level is located at the top of the map, directly above the second Epic level. Check the levels around that area closely to make sure they are all glowing. If they are, try replaying and rescoring just the 4 or 5 levels right in that area, and see what happens.

Irockths
Irockths
229 posts
Peasant

if you have glowing on all levels in the game (including epic) then it should be there. I have beaten every level, including that one. It may be a glitch, I don't know.

Garnstylez
Garnstylez
1 posts
Nomad

It IS a glitch.
Happend to me when I unlocked a secret level and saved, quit and when I loaded it wasn't available anymore. Can't even unlock it again. Hurts.

Showing 1-11 of 11