Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Idea for same threads

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 9:43pm

WizardInBlack

WizardInBlack

490 posts

This is already a major issue. People are just stupid and/or too lazy to use the search bar.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 10:29pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

I've noticed a lot of threads that are EXACTLY the same. I thought maybe that when your posting a new topic you could search to see if there's another one with a relatively same name. plz tell me what you think.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 11:11pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

AGreed wizard agreed.....

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 11:48am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Mr.Monkey that is encouraged before, but a lot of younger members won't take the time to do it. This happens a lot in the Games section. I am thinking of making another sticky topic in there with a list of the popular topics and explaining that all double topics will be locked then deleted. I just need to be able to edit that first post occasionally.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 5:10pm

Blockhead

Blockhead

123 posts

The forum in AG is not enough diversified. It should have more sub-category for games (600 topics for 11000 posts...) like the new realease or the new console war (PS3, WII, XBOX 360).

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 5:26pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

huh? can you explain?

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 5:37pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

I think what he is aaying is that the games section should be split up into "sub-forums" which has consoles, armor games e.t.c. I think he's/she's saying that

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 5:44pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Ahhh okay, I see what you mean. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 7:31pm

ilovecookies14

ilovecookies14

92 posts

yeah u are like all saying good points and opinions well...like Asherlee said...young poeple and teens and stuff and even spammers...wont take the time to check this kind of stuff out...srry but thats my opinion

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 10:15pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

O.K. how about a program that won't let you post a thread with the same title as another, kind of like the cussing program that blocks cuss words.

Reply to Idea for same threads

You must be logged in to post a reply!