ForumsWEPR*rant* HAPPY CEASER CHAVEZ DAY!!! *rant*

7 2755
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, today was Ceaser Chavez Day, everyone.

What a joke.

Ceaser Chavez didn't do anything. All he did was organize a stoopid union. If we're going to celebrate union organizers, why don't we celebrate Samuel Gompers day or Mary Elizabeth Lease Day?

The only reason he got his own holiday is because he's Mexican. Too many people nowadays are putting up with "reverse racism" in this country.
Mayor Antonio Villagairosa is only the mayor of Los Angeles because he's Mexican. He hasn't done crap for the people of the second largest city in the country, and he only shows his face in public if there's TV cameras around. Almost every night that he's not out of the country partying somewhere I see him on the news at another publicity stunt.

And I've seen too many people who were bullied into voting for Barack Obama because "Of course you can't vote against the black man."
But that's another rant for another day.

And I've been taught that racism was over in this country.
I was wrong.

Have a nice day!!! =)

• 7 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I never knew it was Cesar Chavez Day! I barely know who Cesar Chavez is! I don't care about Cesar Chavez Day! I am now going to have a happy, non Cesar Chavez day!

Random Fact : The name of my dad is Cesar.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, the only reason we have a Ceaser Chavez Day is to let the Mexicans have their own holiday... >/

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Yeah, the only reason we have a Ceaser Chavez Day is to let the Mexicans have their own holiday... >/

That's a lame excuse for Mexican Americans to have their own holiday.

There should be some "Mexican Day" if they want that.
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

If anything, there should be a Mexican holiday celebrating burritos. ^~^
---------
I hate it when people get rewarded for not doing anything really good.

BamBamNinja
BamBamNinja
332 posts
Nomad

Great rant i want another rant by "Agent_86"

More power to you man

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

And I've seen too many people who were bullied into voting for Barack Obama because "Of course you can't vote against the black man."

Remember the black panthers in Philly? That was actually funny to me and scary at the same time.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

If anything, there should be a Mexican holiday celebrating burritos. ^~^

Yes!

I hate it when people get rewarded for not doing anything really good.

Everyone hates that. Including me!
Showing 1-7 of 7