ForumsGame WalkthroughsTip for Oiligarchy

13 27420
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

One way of staying alive in the game "Oiligarchy" is:build lots of oil pumps,or if you want to stay in touch with the "Secret Organization" thing is ,when they have the elections ,donate the most money to the party with the most percentage and the President will stay happy And if you won in the American VS. Iraq battle ,keep sending in troops and people to patrol at the oil wells ,and in Nigeria pay the Nigerian Government all they have "on the menu" ....well hope i helped
- âºsensanaty

• 13 Replies
kongen46
kongen46
6 posts
Nomad

okay... boring :P

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

one thing you need to win that game.... patience :P

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Go slowly draining one place at a time is the best method. And when elections come, donate $750 at least to both sides and you'll be in buisness.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Yeah alot of patience is needed. But good tips sensanaty. I completed it a few times when it came out and that sounds pretty much like what I did. Alaska was always annoying for me. My tip in spaces where you don;t have oil wells make those weird bio machines every little helps.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

It's a pretty easy game, drain everything fast and you won't have any problems.

gofer96
gofer96
14 posts
Nomad

this was really the easiest game ive played and this is the method i used.

Aeroxa
Aeroxa
23 posts
Nomad

with some patience its really not that hard, as alot of people has said.

playfro
playfro
118 posts
Nomad

quite an easy game, just need patience

bullmetal
bullmetal
169 posts
Peasant

ty for de tip

alphahawk
alphahawk
33 posts
Nomad

patience is the key

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

lol just skip years untill you get cash and keep building wells tear down everything war!

Astodone
Astodone
1 posts
Nomad

I had exactly used that method before reading this, and it wasn't very helpful. I was wondering if there were any way to get oil from alaska, cuz there was no more oil anywhere in the world in year 2100!!! How is it possible to open it up ?

KingJeffytheFirst
KingJeffytheFirst
2 posts
Nomad

How do I get to the secret?

Showing 1-13 of 13