ForumsSupport ForumAnd so we lost another... To the jest.

168 25441
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I regret to inform you that it has come to the Moderation Team's attention that all this time, Strop has been lying to all of us.

Yesterday he admitted to not actually being a real medical student - he has actually gotten his medical knowledge from websites and books.
He continued to ramble on about how this and the fact that he was made a mod to begin with really excited him, but now has gotten overhand and is making him stressed out. Therefore he came clean about it, and asked Carlie to delete his account, which I am sure she'll do as soon as she gets online.

I just thought you'd like to know, as many of you liked him. :<

And darn, another mod gone...

Sincerely
~Zoph

• 168 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

It really sucks with the timing, doesn't it...
Well, I guess you'll believe it when his account page becomes another "Oops!"

For the record, this is my April Fools joke. Not this. Please don't disregard this message because of the unfortunate timing.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Shes actually serious. Strop was talking to me about it a couple days ago... I'm sorry if you don't take this seriously... :/

Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

Yeah right another joke?
It's getting old Zophia.

Rly. -_-

>>Pete213<<

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Well, I guess that's bye for Strop then.

For the record, this is my April Fools joke.

... I take it "AGHacker" was made by Dan? Yeah, wow.

But why did he bother revealing it? He could have lived on in secrecy.

...The ninja is gone, then...?
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

=..(
Another good friend, gone...

Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

Peter, I really don't think it's a joke.

Of course it's not [/sarcasm]

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.

>>Peter213<<
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Get your quotes right.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yeah right another joke?
It's getting old Zophia.

Notice the difference in tone between my ZOMFG AG'S BEEN HACKEDZORZ thread and this?

The joke was just my immediate reaction to the new game - which I do think is a joke... I actually don't know for SURE, but I find it very likely... I mean, they're not even showing the real heartrates, I know for certain Prickles is a lot weaker than shown...

Joking aside. I'll miss him. And I'm surprised at how well he's kept the facade.
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, zoph, for three months, I actually had people believing that I was a secret agent. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a joke.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Wait... Where did he tell Carlie? on what?
You do know we mods have a top secret meeting place, right?

I'm pretty sure you should know that we mods communicate with each other outside of these forums.
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

You know, this could be an april fools joke that strop asked Zoph to tell everyone.

Here is my thought process

Zoph has already made an april fools joke, strop has not. So, strop asked zoph to make a thread telling everyone this because people would be less suspicious of zoph telling us this rather than strop because strop has not yet made an april fools joke....

Or it could actually be true....

I guess we'll find out within the next couple of days.

Peter213
Peter213
190 posts
Nomad

Well If he's leaving why didn't he say anything about it?
The new game is hilarious but stupid btw.

Ok I'll trust and won't trust on what you're saying.

>>Peter213<<

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

You know, this could be an april fools joke that strop asked Zoph to tell everyone.

Here is my thought process

Zoph has already made an april fools joke, strop has not. So, strop asked zoph to make a thread telling everyone this because people would be less suspicious of zoph telling us this rather than strop because strop has not yet made an april fools joke....

Or it could actually be true....

I guess we'll find out within the next couple of days.

Huh?
I'm confused...
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Huh?
I'm confused...

Just keep reading it, it should make sense.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Nice reasoning. I think it would have had a better effect as a joke if he'd written it himself, you know, a big confession thing. But as I wrote, it's been stressing him out, so he's leaving AG... :'<

Maybe I should rethink that :'<... He's been lying... God, this is so friggin weird! @_@
I'll still miss him, though...

Uhm,,, Your writing in text. I don't notice tones :P
Difference between CAPS and not caps. I think most people who don't usually type in CAPS notice...

You guys have other things? Like MSN's? Really?
You do realize how easy it is to set up a chatroom these days? And AIM and MSN and ... You get my point.
Showing 1-15 of 168