ForumsProgramming ForumLooking for serious project...

5 3298
Leguma
Leguma
3 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am looking for a serious project I can collaborate on. My aptitudes are in the areas of art and design, but I am also technically-literate enough to understand mid-level programing principles, even though I cannot actually implement them.
My portfolio should give a pretty good idea of what I can do.

Now, about the collaboration⦠I want a SERIOUS project and this can mean one of two things:
- either you have a finished game that needs art (and I mean an actual game, not some tutorial that has 0 gameplay).
- or you have a project that you are still working on (in which case I need to see other games that you have worked on before).
Regardless of which one it is, you must speak fluent english and you must be able to use instant messaging (either Yahoo or MSN).

I realize I might sound a bit anal, but that is only because my experiences so far have been poor, and I wish to avoid any further waste of time. Hope to hear from you soon.

• 5 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm if you are an artist seeking a programmer try the programming help section with this thread.Typically when you are discussing game development in this section you would be looking for artists yourself as that is all the type of people that are in this forum section.

Leguma
Leguma
3 posts
Nomad

Can the thread be moved or deleted then?

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yes both of those can be done,as soon as a mod sees this thread and does so.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

To clarify, Leguma, you're an artist seeking programmers to collaborate with?

If so then yes, I'll move this thread.

lol crimsonblade, 3000 posts :P

Leguma
Leguma
3 posts
Nomad

Yes, Strop. I am an artist looking for programers, so please move the thread.

Showing 1-5 of 5