ForumsGamesAny Likes or Dislikes in Sonny 2?

10 2441
mtf16
mtf16
3 posts
Nomad

Post your likes and dislikes here to help a possible Sonny 3 be even better!

• 10 Replies
me6w4z7s
me6w4z7s
12 posts
Nomad

i d'ont like that you can't upgrade your self like you can in sonny. When you take something from your invetory and put it in your stats

me6w4z7s
me6w4z7s
12 posts
Nomad

i like the armor in sonny in the last world. that armour looks the red armour is the coolest. and that big sorwd is cool to it is a really good weapon.

SonnyZ
SonnyZ
29 posts
Nomad

I must use the most powerful set from the game to stay powerful, even if that set is ugly.

Unlike in Sonny 1, where you can use equipments to gain stat points.

cooldude12345
cooldude12345
13 posts
Nomad

I think Sonny 2 is great.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

well, Sonny 2 is better in any way than Sonny 1, I like this very much, and I count that 'upgrade' thing me6w4z7s mentioned as a bug, so I'm glad this has been fixed here. I don't like PVP in Sonny 2, though having the ability to PVP is great The PVP builds are mostly inviable in PVM, and they are strictly ordered in efficiency by the teams' average speed, since the one who has first strike wins period.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

i dislike that people are insane about what is in the sonny series

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

I like how the fighting functions, and I pitched this idea before but I think I'll say again:
After an enemy uses an attack it must choose which one to do, a blue guage fills up underneath it before it can be cast, then when it finishes, the spell will be cast and he must pick a different attack, CD's will be everytime the guage fills up, if this happens it will maximize realisticness in this Turn based RPG Game and make it more difficult, so then when I attack I use a move, but this one takes longer - Charges up then uses it, where a 'normal' move would be much faster, really good, well I think :P

- H

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

@highfire, isnt that what you had to do against ignition (boss in zone 4 in Sonny)before he changed it to normal?

my main dislike of Sonny 2 is that i found alot of the weapons useless, and some weapons that i thought i would be using a while only lasted about one battle.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

sorry for double post.

when i said before he changed it, i meant Krin

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I love the music in all the sonnys.

Showing 1-10 of 10