ForumsGame WalkthroughsSubmachine 2 (Request)

3 3782
Kanzer
Kanzer
21 posts
Nomad

I've finished SM 5, ZS and 1 but here I'm stuck in the place at the end of the metal ladders, where there's a switch you can't operate unless you activate 2 consoles on the sides. I did the one on the right where you have to put all 4 sticks in the center square, but the other one (on the left) requires a 4 cypher number.

The panel has an e carved on it, but I can't come with the correct number out of every those I have (including the number on the diary combined with that 3 I saw on a machine (c=3) on the lower lever). I even tried writing the first cyphers of the number e.

Any help I could get? I would appreciate it. If anyone has any question about the game feel free to write it ehere too so we can all help out each other.

• 3 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

I already made a full walkthrough for submachine 2, as well as sub 3. It should be... here.

You have to scroll down a bit, past the Sub 3 walkthrough, to get to Sub 2. That reminds me, I never finished my Sub 4 walkthrough. A quick answer to you question: e=mc^2. Remember Einstein the cat? I bet you are going "oooohhhh, I get it" right now

Kanzer
Kanzer
21 posts
Nomad

>.<

Many thanks to you! I didn't see it because I was only looking in the topic titles... you're a nice fellow! Thanks again and see you around!

AAA
AAA
134 posts
Nomad

Isnt ther already one

Showing 1-3 of 3