ForumsThe TavernThe Lord and Lady Club

86 17832
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Ok, this was a joke at first to congratulate someone who became a lord, but now I'm starting to want to make this reality.

This is a club for anyone who is or has been a lord or lady.

We will talk about and discuss our rise to lord/ladyship.

We will talk about any problems we have seen with other members to make sure it is known who is not a very nice person. :O

I want to try and keep spam as minimal as possible.

Try and enjoy yourselves, but please try not and spam.

Not to mods: I'm not sure if this is legitimate, so if it's too spammy, it should be locked, or if possible, moved to a non AP section such as the forum games. The tavern just seems the best suited for this thread.

• 86 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

(ugly)duke hat

True. So very true. I'm gonna be sad once I hit wood duke in a little while. I'll be happy because I'm moving up, but the best hat in the ranks won't be mine anymore...

Here we go... For the sake of simplicity, lets just say I'm neither Mary nor Pierce. I'm sorta like some random person pretending to be them. Except I'm not. Yeah.... Good luck understanding...

I love riddles...
Ok...You're not Mary or Pierce. You're sorta pretending to be them, but you're not, which means you're just saying stuff to make peoples' heads hurt.

Therefore, you are a female in Australia who likes the name Pierce and Mary, who decided to try and see if she can make a good riddle out of it, and likes the lord hat.

I'm right, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, matty360, I'll add you to the list of members, and I'm guessing you want to join too, Cenere, so I'll add you, too.
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Is this club only for lords?

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

This is a club for anyone who is or has been a lord or lady.

You can join if you want, just let me know.
I made sure I worded that right so people like me that are close to becoming a duke don't get kicked out. Especially not me, being the founder of the club. :P
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

So do you want to join, tennis?

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

iron lord is the coolest hat ever

now i'm an ugly duke

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I'll join once I become a lord. See you around till then.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'll join. I was a Lord not too long ago...

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Alright, Graham and Ernie, I'll add you to the list of members. If you wanna talk about anything here, just state the topic and we'll start talking.

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lord and Lady, I will keep my eye on this and join when I become a Lord if its still running, Lords get a cool hat.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I'd be interested in a very exclusive King/Queen Club...
And that club is about to have its 30th member!!! =)

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Yeah all the members that were online when we were talking about it agreed the lord hat is the best. :P

And don't worry, I plan to keep all of my threads alive, especially this one being my favorite.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

dragonball05 I know I'm late but can I join, I was a lord once honest I was guv'nor.

now i'm an ugly duke

I hate the dukes hat thing, looks like a flat cap.

Then again the lord one looks like a top hat with a feather in. The first time someone wore a top hat in public, in the 1800's, they were fined for causing a disturbance by attempting to intimidate peole with it largeness.
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Then again the lord one looks like a top hat with a feather in. The first time someone wore a top hat in public, in the 1800's, they were fined for causing a disturbance by attempting to intimidate peole with it largeness.

:O Nice to know. -throws top hat away- >_>

dragonball05 I know I'm late but can I join, I was a lord once honest I was guv'nor.

Don't worry. There's no deadline to joining. I have people that are looking forward to joining once they hit lordship. I'll go ahead and add you to the list of members.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

The Duke hat looks like a floppy cap to me. The Lord one doesn't look like a top hat. From what I've gathered, it doesn't sit much higher than your head, and is most likely made of a velvety material, despite shinyness on the rank image. I have no comment on duchess or lady, as I can't remember how lady looks.

Therefore, you are a female in Australia who likes the name Pierce and Mary, who decided to try and see if she can make a good riddle out of it, and likes the lord hat.

Actually, both Mary and Pierce are real people. Same age, same school, and real peoples. I know both of them extremely well, and I might possibly be one of them. And I do like the lord hat~ ^.^
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Oh so Pierce and Mary are 2 of the people in the group of 10 people that get together and say who they like, where Pierce would say Mary, solidifying your statement about it saying that usually they end up being people in the group?

:O

Showing 31-45 of 86