ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Mongolian Death Worm

103 35800
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Death Worm

I've been reading up and this may be the scariest thing on the planet if they can ever prove it's existence.

I mean it kills instantly if you are meters near it. So scary...

• 103 Replies
zachattacksox
zachattacksox
279 posts
Nomad

I mean it kills instantly if you are meters near it. So scary...

instantly?... im scared

Ummm... more like, AWESOME!

maybe i should give you one for your birthday than and let it crawl on top of you.
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I agree with Carlie's words of wisdom... THAT IS SO AWESOME! I wish i had one for a pet though! Nah, just kidding

17dman
17dman
786 posts
Peasant

eh pretty vicious be great for a hunting pet

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

eh pretty vicious be great for a hunting pet
If it doesn't kill you first. It looks like something straight from Sci-Fi..

It's poison must react to the skin, but I don't see how it would kill instantly if it just lands on clothing or bare skin. Wouldn't it have to at least go into the body first?... I don't really believe the "one spit kill" thing, but who knows, they might in our backyards >.<.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think that this thing is as awesome and real as unicorns.

Or ponies.

Matthewest
Matthewest
256 posts
Nomad

Hey it seems there's a flash game called "Death Worm"!

fficial&q=death%20worm&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iw">Here's the google search.

kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

wow..... thats........ kwl

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

It's cool. But so far no one has caught one/ captured an actual footage or photo/ found a dead one. So there will still be skeptics. I for one hope that it's not real! It kinda sounds like it ended up on the wrong place. Get back to Star Wars worm!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I don't really believe the "one spit kill" thing

It also has an electric shock attack apparently like an electric eel. That could kill someone quickly.
crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

i dont know whether or not to believe this worm is real or not but whether it is or not im glad i dont live near the gobi desert. still looks pretty kool though

jetex321
jetex321
1 posts
Nomad

wow that is pretty scary you can catch a clip of it you guys at lost taoes just go to the website animal planet they have a weird noise it hurts my ears well i try to find pic of it my brother got nightmars of it when he saw death worm and skin walker ROFL! for the dumb A@# out there it means rolling on the floor laughing

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I've never heard of it. Sounds scary.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Woah... Scary! I never want to go to a desert! Any desert!!! I'd rather put up with school torture...

Flite
Flite
189 posts
Nomad

Woah... Scary! I never want to go to a desert! Any desert!!! I'd rather put up with school torture...

Are you sure? I myself would rather go face to face with the worm. What an epic way to go!
Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

It spews sulfuric acid and can kill at a distance by means of electric discharge? Well if it does exist, anyone who finds it would probably never know what hit them.

Showing 46-60 of 103