ForumsForum GamesBuild a Club!

193 25233
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Are you tired of making clubs and coming up with cool ranks, only to have them shot down and locked by the moderators? I sure am! That is why I made this thread!

Here, you can make your very own post about your very own pretend club! Talk about the club rules, what the club is about, and the ranks! Everyone loves to make up ranks!

Just remember, this is all for fun. Make sure your club all fits into one post. If you are making a club and planning on people to actually join it, this is not the place to be!

Here is my own pretend club! Remember that this club is fake, make believe, pretend, not real.

<-^-><-^-><-^-><-^-><-^->

Club

This club is for anybody who wants to be in a club! lolol

If you want to rank up, just be like "yo this club is great!" and eventually you will be ranked up if I think your cool enough! lololol

Ranks:
Noobie
Minor Member
Super Duper Member
Master Pwnager Seargent Dragon Master Swordsman lolzorz
The Chosen One!

Rules, talk about whatever! This club is kewl!

<-^-><-^-><-^-><-^-><-^->

That is my club that I made up just now. Make up your own club and post it here!

• 193 Replies
misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

[SELF-DESTRUCT PROTOCOL INITIATED. GOODBYE.]

*PRESSURE SYSTEMS AT CRITICAL LEVEL. EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN PROTOCOL OVERRIDDEN*

*END OF THREAD*

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

its not the end of the thread darkness just rules til another fool challenges us

misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

btw GAGAMEN you think that now darkness rules the world that you will have a seat of power? i doubt it. destroyerkevin will just betray you, you'll be dead and he'll rule the world on his own. same goes for that other guy. how'd ya like them apples?

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

i wont betray GAGAMEN if i do he becomes like daleksparta and i dont want to have all the trouble over again
and if a fool challenges me i can quickly stop him or her with my allies so misterv stop trying to make my allies revolt from me

frigdefreezer
frigdefreezer
10 posts
Nomad

i challenge thee, foul beast, who only has a taste for darkness! i am no fool, and i am no coward. my club is the club of knights!

Ranks:

peasant

villiger

wannabe

trainee

knight

paladin

warrior

mighty warrior

king

come fight me! come and have a go if you think thou arst hard enough for me!

misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

go fridgefreezer go! go show them how it's done.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

lol you think a bunch of humans can stop darkness
anyway i control the darkness in them and mind control them you lost noob

frigdefreezer
frigdefreezer
10 posts
Nomad

i will allie myself with you misterv, if thou will allow it, and with your technology and my superior knowledge of battle, we will take back our realm from the darkness that has clouded GAGAMEN's mind. and that other bloke's mind.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

and misterv is already destroyed his spirit just bugs me

misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

i accept on one condition. you add to my cookie and assorted pastry collection.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

how can you ally someone i mind controled

frigdefreezer
frigdefreezer
10 posts
Nomad

done and done. and any way destroyer kevin, a spirit allie is much better than any other sort, for they cannot die.

misterv
misterv
68 posts
Nomad

you don't control my mind. sure you control my corpse, but i'm a spirit now so what good will that do you eh?

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

but can they fight?? no its just i cant destroy a spirit of nearly pure light otherwise i would have done
and since you didnt end fully of my mind control
i send a army of darkness

frigdefreezer
frigdefreezer
10 posts
Nomad

i send my army of knights

Showing 106-120 of 193