ForumsGamesWarfare 1917

29 11514
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Awesome game I think but do you like it???

• 29 Replies
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

I hate it when the nazi get more fire power

gingerninja101
gingerninja101
2 posts
Nomad

Same here damn nazi the scums

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

great game addicting as hell tho

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's a pretty cool game, but got old for me fast :S

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Brilliant game got kinda easy though so I just create random single-player games. Nice graphics and music. Tanks own though and might be a tough too powerful. The mortar/cannon fire of the enemy (whichever campaign you do) is annoying 'cos it is so much more accurate than you and you end up loosing loads of men.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Same here **** nazi the scums

I hate it when the nazi get more fire power

Um, their not nazis.
But the game itself is awesome. 2nded only to the last stand in terms of fun and replayability.
Evilpumpkinman
Evilpumpkinman
485 posts
Nomad

Um, their not nazis.

Umm...yes there are there germans in world war 2 Duhh there are germans!!!You know nothin yo n00b
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Umm...yes there are there germans in world war 2 Duhh there are germans!!!You know nothin yo n00b

This is WWI as in Warfare "1917" as in in World War "One". Nazi's were WWII.
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

mm...yes there are there germans in world war 2 Duhh there are germans!!!You know nothin yo n00b

actually they arent nazis nazis started in ww2 which started in 1939 and the game time scene is 1917 thats why its called warfare 1917 and no need to insult other people.
fatbrad2k8
fatbrad2k8
22 posts
Nomad

i love this game and you get to kill naziz !

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

It is World War one as in "1917" there are no Nazis in the game at all. Nazis only happen after WWI and ocur mainly i WWII style games which this is not. Sorry.

Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

awsome game gaphics are awsome but if there will be warfare 1941 it would be awsome

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

its an awesome game

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

If there were nazis in world war 1 then your history teachers might turn over in their graves because nazis came in world war 2. at this time hitler was in the army hospital talking with the army psychologist about the possibility of being crazy.....

lordretro
lordretro
32 posts
Peasant

This game was a great game to play, I loved the fact that it was alot inline with history, The creator obviously went away and planned this quite a bit, I love a game that is well thought about.

The gameplay in this was quite good aswell, Mortars, Different types of men, trenches, Upgrades, I loved playing this game.

INFO: Just for the people that think the "Nazi" Were in WW1 need to go away and re-learn WW1 history, the "Nazi" weren't around in WW1, It was WW2. See the Difference in the number next to the "WW" ??

Showing 1-15 of 29