ForumsThe TavernWhat's Wrong With Soccer??

23 4770
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why do people think soccer is for girls, is easy, and non-violent?? (By the way I live in America so it's not that big)

• 23 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

Soccer just isn't as popular as football or basketball and doesn't get as much attention but I think it deserves much more as it is very hard to play.

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

WHAT????NOT POPULAR????
I hate soccer and for some reason where i live (ireland) they take soccer more serious than religion.and its huge everywhere.

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

Nothing is wrong with soccer, its a sport.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

I am not a big fan of soccer. I played it for one year and I did not like it that much. I like sports like basketball, baseball, football not soccer that much but it is ok i guess.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

I'm playing soccer for our team, and I know why. Soccer is a hard game unlike basketball, but it is as same as football. This game is rough, you'll do anything just to win, but winning isn't everything, but again, they wouldn't learn. And soccer is a rough game because the injuries you get here, of your not careful, are very major. Not plain olad scratches. And it's not for girls, you know why? Some girls in our team (Um, we are separate, girls team and boys team) are so complaining about getting dark or saying UV rays are bad for your skin, and they don't appreciate mud in rainy days. Soccer is quite violent and not easy, why won't you try it yourself if you think it that way? It's just a sport for all, and in our country, their motto is "My Game (Soccer) Is A Fair Play." I think this is too long and defensive. :|

maplerocker
maplerocker
23 posts
Nomad

theres an easy way to make soccer violent and i have found it lol

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

well, i just don't like too watch soccer, and also i don't like too be running after an ball, i rather do something like basketball, i like jumping and doing tricks with your hand so..

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Soccor is fun to me mainly because Im italian but its quite fun. Football fans normally are fat drunks but soccor is not about fucking tackling a man to hurt him. I had a horrible time on my football team and soccor has nicer people so soccor.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Soccor is for both, boys and girls, i just suck really hard at it.

cyberjitz
cyberjitz
54 posts
Nomad

there is no wrong for soccer it is the best sport in the world for me

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

It's definitely fun, but I think its just overshadowed by baseball's and basketball's popularity in the States.

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

Some guyz LOVE it and not onli girlz lyke it. I dont lyke it. I lyke basketball!!

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Just so u guys know ive played soccer since i could walk i think it's one of the best games ever, just alot of people at my school said soccer was gay.

Same guys who said it was gay btw asked me to join the football team later kind of ironic hu? lol

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

Soccer just isn't popular at all in America. Football (as in throwing the ball not like soccer) is a lot more popular over here.

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

soccer is for little boys who are afraid of contact sports. and im not talking about u guys bump each other every once in awhile. bratt compared it to football and that makes me so angry. try to play one season of highschool football and ull wish u never said that. football is a man's sport. soccer is a little boys sport. football is all-out, exerting urself to the fullest and getting the crap beat out of you on every play and forcing urself to not give up and get back up and go knock someone's head off. the only ppl that play soccer are the ones not man enough or talented enough to play something else. unless ur a pro making millions, ur a little boy who plays a girly sport and likes to kiss each ur team mates in the locker room

Showing 1-15 of 23