ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Movie and Why

32 7116
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Choose any genre of movie and state your favorite. Or just choose your favorite movie in general. I'd like you to give some reasoning behind why it's your favorite so that this isn't a spam thread.

Some genres:
Action
Comedy
Adventure
Romantic
Horror
Sci-Fi

Let me know if there's anymore genres you'd like to talk about.

Also, if there's already a thread like this, I'd love to have a link to post there instead.

• 32 Replies
chrisc303
chrisc303
227 posts
Nomad

Well I guess I like Transformers. Actions and awesome!

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Adventure: Saving Private Ryan, as it's based on a real story, better than any other war film I know, and let's face it, it shows what one life meant in World War 2.

Comedy: Friends, it's able to manipulate anything into anything, usually there's alot of jokes that easily go around a statement that they use, haliriously realistic too, top notch

Horror: Saw I, II, III, I love them because it has a reason to it unlike any other Horror like Halloween, Scream or anything alike, Saw has an interesting story, wild plans and a cookie little thing with the graphics

Action: Matrix II, mostly because how everything flows, and how it's mostly formal fighting, not just dull guerrila tactics that can easily be fended off with a kick, amazing how everything that happens in there is possible due to the matrix, and the perfect balance between the story, action, and everything else, Neo kicks Agents butts

- H

Showing 31-32 of 32