ForumsProgramming Forumneed help with a flash game

5 2656
killer010
killer010
1 posts
Nomad

How do you get a flash game off of the internet insted of submiting a file.And i made trhe flash game myself and it was made on the internet.[b]I did not steal it from a site.

• 5 Replies
PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

What exactly do you mean? Did you submit a game and you want to 'unsubmit' it? Or save it again?

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

I think I know what your saying so I'll try to help...

Assuming you want to save a game from the internet to your computer (this doesn't work all the time--sometimes the site can lock the games)

1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Visit the web page that has the flash game on it
3) Go Tools -> Internet Options
4) Under "Browsing History" Click 'Settings'
5) Click 'View Files'
6) Find the flash game and copy it to your PC!

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

If you have it saved on your computer, then you can just submit it to this site, can't you?

Programpro
Programpro
562 posts
Nomad

@orion,

I think he's saying that he made it on the internet, but he wants to get it from the internet, so he can submit it to armorgames...right?

Erasmus_Darwin
Erasmus_Darwin
59 posts
Nomad

Programpro wrote:

I think he's saying that he made it on the internet, but he wants to get it from the internet, so he can submit it to armorgames...right?

That's also the impression that I got. It sounds like he made a game on Sploder (or a similar site), and he wants to upload it. However, if it's on Sploder, it looks like their Terms of Service might prevent him from uploading it here as "Sploder.com retains ownership of the game engine and all source code, SWF bytecode, graphics, artwork, ideas and concepts presented on and in conjunction with the site."
Showing 1-5 of 5