ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25383
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Oh, I am definitely fascinated by them all. That is the psychology degree lurking inside of me though. I'll have to think... there are so many nutty ones out there I can't choose.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Oh, if you are fascinated with them as much as I am, check out the band Macabre. All of their material is based on serial killers.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

My dad used to live in WA, I remember him telling me about the Green River Killer before. He was afraid to even go outside.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Does anyone know how many people you have to kill in order to be labeled a "serial killer?"

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Never really thought about that, I'm guessing it can only be a few, but they'd have to be pretty gruesome.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

No actually I guessing that it has to be at least two because a serial killar is labeled as a chained killer and two people mudered by the same person is chained, so I'm sticking with the at least two people reason.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Gotta wave the red flag on that one.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

If anyone would have bothered to read the first post, maybe. And still, that language was uncalled for.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, SwitchFoot... that is a very violent thing to say. It is never OK to kill. And no one has the right to make the decision of who should live and who should die.

And yes, what sepubaxis2 said IS wrong, and will be deleted. Because it is inappropriate, and that sort of language will not be tolerated here.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

...Very macabre don't you agree? Though an interesting topic this is very unnerving to hear people talk about there favorite serial killers. I mean honestly, talking about the what goes on in their minds is interesting but to hear people declare their favorite killers? I have to say I hope this topic doesn't start going into who we want to kill...

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

If you don't want to discuss it, don't post here. I asked Asherlee beforehand if this would be an ok topic, and she agreed. So it stays.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

true I was going to post here about how I do live in good old rainy WA where the Green river killer lived here with a death toll of over 20 victims, which would consider him a mass murderer.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

http://www.clickcaster.com/resource/image/540296

jtay23
jtay23
41 posts
Nomad

serial killer are not the sick individuals it would be necrophiliac (having sex with died bodies)
serial killers are very smart.
The weirdest serial killer is Albert Fish
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

jtay23
jtay23
41 posts
Nomad

Read the whole thing about Albert fish

Showing 1-15 of 132