ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25379
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

ok serial killers we r talking about BTK right?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

wizard ur so gay dont delete my posts just coz u dont like em

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Dirkpitt, Wizard is not deleting your posts. I suggest you read your profile page immediately. You are very near a ban.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Great the 2/3 people who think im cool get banned. this sounds pleasent. Anyway. so r we talking about people like bonnie and clyde? or people more present?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

this is bs how am i getting banned i didnt even say anything

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

hey wizardinblack thx a lot for flagging my post did any1 ever flag ur post with the pizza on it, coz thats worse spamming than a spoon

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

lol...

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Haha what there is a post with a pizza on it, I gotta see this... LOL

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

ristianity in schools, but i was talking about, before, when wizinblack asked who was the most vile serial killer, i said a spoon and he reported me. But at the same time hes randomly posting pics of leprechauns and have naked vg girls on here and tellin me to stop spamming.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hahaha OMG hes spaming and telling you to stop haha thats infair and funny as hell at the same time....

Wow you must be boiling inside...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

im not rly boiling i just think wiz should think about what he says and does b4 he worries about me

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well I would... I have seen some posts of the two of getting pretty pissed at each other.. And a mod comes in you were ussely the one talked to...

How did this all start is it because of the pizza post thing lol...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

no i came in waay after that, but still he shouldnt be gettin on me for spamming, when his spamming and swearing and insulting other ppl.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Ya thats true but I have never seen him spam or insult others, Just others say that he has done this or that..

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i have

Showing 61-75 of 132