ForumsWEPRSerial Killers

132 25381
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

No doubt they are sick individuals, but everyone feels like killing another human being at one point. It's a part of life, and I myself am fascinated with serial killers. My favorite would be Jeffery Dahmer, you guys?

• 132 Replies
Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how many people you have to kill in order to be labeled a "serial killer?"

In America it's 3, I think.

On a separate note, DEXTER FTW. That is all.

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Yeah a good serial killer would have to be Charles Manson, he would crawl around in your house and see if he couldn't get caught. Then he was tried in a court for the death of 2 induviduals, and was found mentally ill. He did all this because of a Beattles song, with the word helter skelter in it

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

isnt Dexter that show with the cereal killer?

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Either the green river killer or the sad note killer

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Heh, I love how people can argue in a freaking post about serial killers.

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

yikes thats creepy

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

i know

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I believe its a stupid topic, Serial killers are idiots. If you believe that "everyone has to kill someone at some point for special occasions" Either they're mentally retarded or have a brain issue. Killing only reaps the benefits of the crudest humor which, in my eyes, only a demon could see. So, to be honest, my favorite serial killer is the cop that kills the most actuall serial killers.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

LMAO nice view!

zorvaz
zorvaz
202 posts
Nomad

Serial killers are just people with no life like... nah just jokes

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
253 posts
Nomad

Isn't it Jeffrey Dalmer? Anyway, he's kinda cool, i mean he would lure young males in his house, kill them, rape 'em, and then look at a picture of them while he ate the person's flesh. He beleived that by eating the person, he would gain their abilities. Like if he ate a man with big muscles, he beleived that he would get that guy's big muscles. I'd say he was off his rocker, but it seemed normal to him

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

omg like that guy from heroes

Showing 121-132 of 132