ForumsSupport Forum*********WEBSITE MELT DOWN*********

12 4640
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

Alot of poeple are having the same problem as i had yesterday. When ever we tried to log on into our acount a stupid little box would pop up and we would try to get rid of it...but it would just change to a different screen each time and we couldnt get it to work until like a half an hour later. I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so tell us what happened and when it happened...and if anyone knows why it did that then please tell us all and help us find a solution.

• 12 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

umm dont log out? jk
um i would contact the staff of AG and see if they can do anything

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I had that problem. It happened all of yesterday and a little bit today for me.

weave
weave
99 posts
Nomad

for me it wouldnt even connect to armor games. it took me an hr to finally get it to work. i had to restart my computer like 5 times and then it finally started to work.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

They tell you on the main page that IE is having some trouble there are trying to fix it but in the mean time I would switch to Firefox or keep trying.

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

I don't have this problem because i am all the time logged in.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

same as kendu i never log out unless my friend comes over then i might log out

Mandog98
Mandog98
9 posts
Nomad

i had a diffrent promblem it wounldn't let me play any games it said involed pass word and i now that it was right cause i have my pass word right in front of me

FlameSkull
FlameSkull
10 posts
Nomad

What happened??? did the games not work?? yah that happened to me too.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

woops srry bout that. i posted before i was done (i was testing out something) anyway for games not to work u most likely dont have the right requirements.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Next time, please do not make the topic titles in all CAPS or with all the stars. It is unnecessary and considered spam.

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

ok asherlee im sorry...but i wanted it to be noticable...and btw...everyone thanx for helping out and telling us and or me all the promblems and anweres u guys have...ore girls...anyway

Showing 1-12 of 12