ForumsGamesNo More Baron & Hydra Threads Please !!

6 3126
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm just probably running my mouth at this point, but seriously! There are already three threads on him! Please, from now on, look at the bloody pages and find what you're looking for! They are even right next to each other, yet they must make another duplicate, no offense... Whether it's baron, hydra, or whatever the bosses are, find them in different threads!

Here is a page with heated discussion about the game and sponsors Sonny II through AG:

Here is the current main page for any help on Sonny II IN Armorgames.

Visiting these two threads would give you a pretty good idea on how to defeat those pesky bosses
and finding out which moves are best for your class! Just please for my heads sake, look for those that are already there and find the question you are looking for.

I guarantee you it is going to be faster looking for your question instead of asking for your
question and waiting for it to be answered. Peace!

• 6 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this, I don't need the answers since I beat them with a hand tied behind my back (Because of those Chains of Justice the Warden gives you :P) with the Hydro, but still I hate people who just make their own threads without looking on other threads.

- H

nevile333
nevile333
31 posts
Nomad

Sorry, but what about the threads that are in motion? What should i do with mine?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

OK, quit the spam, I know you probably don't mean to but if it takes a while to load, don't worry, i've had it, just leave it. OK? Thx :P
With those you could trash them or you can keep going, depending on how useful / large it is.

P.S That was my opinion, not shinetsu :P

- H

newownwage
newownwage
10 posts
Nomad

i fink theres gna b treads on the baron because fristly its the first (hard) boss nd no1 gets pass it at all not even me nd im lvl 20 lol

p.s : i fink i need alot of help!! hydraulic type nd i need more draining moves!

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

With the other threads, just leave them there ; they will burn out on their own. This is all mostly
having a cool head and looking for the thread instead of making your own in panic. It's not
that hard to find one. Load the page, "glance at it", and find the word "baron" in it. Chances are,
that's the thread you'll need to look up, if you have trouble. Making another thread just gives more
users migraines. Use the two threads I gave you and everything will be fine.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

The Baron isnt that hard to defeat. Throw a disrupt (Traumatize) on him. Have him use that 'focus regainer that hurts', and increase his damage recieved.

Showing 1-6 of 6