firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

When is what update arriving?

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

The new zones and implementation of achievements. No one knows. Quit asking.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

so don't expect it this year...or the next...

Really?... That long?! I though maybe in like 7 months or something like that. =I
thefoofighter123456
thefoofighter123456
3 posts
Nomad

ya i think around a year or 2

sonny2rlz
sonny2rlz
6 posts
Nomad

i thinking 5 up 10 months :P...

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Then you're stupid Sonny, because it's hard to program something even if it's from an Idea you know, it's the programing that's hard, it'll take at least 2 years, and I would say he doesn't HAVE TO put in new Zones, I have not heard him say I word on them, he only promised Achievements, so don't get your hopes up either.
Time to Take: 2 years / more.
Other Projects: Sinjid 3, and an Unnamed Pirate Game.
Other Notes: Krin is working on a Camra testing thing, I think there's a link on his account, check it out because it could be used in Sonny 3, if there is going to be one.

Hope this helps.

- H

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

YO!

Get off Krin's back for half an hour maybe? possibly more? Hes got shit to do, let him do it.

Blacktail
Blacktail
40 posts
Nomad

Probably not soon. Krin's already working hard enough. He also has other games he needs to work on (Sinjid). And might I also need to mention that he might have a life?

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Get off Krin's back for half an hour maybe? possibly more? Hes got **** to do, let him do it.

You cut to it well lol, nice
We all know Krin's got things to do, some Sinjid fans been waiting a heck of a while too, so
Get off Krin's back for half an hour maybe? possibly more? Hes got **** to do, let him do it.

Heh sorry, but that just sounds to cool ;P

- H
Showing 1-9 of 9