ripper677
20 posts
Nomad

ive read many sonny threads most having posts about the 4th zones boss's

heres how to kill em

ignitoin-basicly just kill him like all other monsters
omen-easy
preperation:
just have amber lvl 18 and veradux lv 18+ and yourself lvl 22 with 2 shatter bolts max and break and pick your other skills yourself.
armour:
veradux-full palidens with the gun judgement
amber-full assassin armour with the weapons muder and reckoning
you-full class armour and weapons gaurdian-balance and judgement
assassin-muder and reckoning
destroyer-destruction
gunslinger-magic lanturn and the grand rifle
how to kill:
wait and let amber and veradux attack dont attack until he uses dark omen then use shatter bolt or break on him amber will deal masive damage and veradux will deal 50k+ with poisen when he gets below 10k life start atacking when he uses dark omen.
doc heartgods-
preperation
all you need is subversoin and maxed out shatter bolt and have same armour as when you fought omen.
how to kill:
just atack until hes got 990.2k life then shatter bolt him get him to 989k life it should only take 1 turn after hes below that use subversion he'll heal for 2000k life and murder himself.
last guy i havent killed yet sorry i found that assassin work well against him

• 40 Replies
zalgiris28
zalgiris28
5 posts
Nomad

what armor is cl...?

FlameSkull
FlameSkull
10 posts
Nomad

lol i think i got the same armor

ajmgan
ajmgan
78 posts
Nomad

i tryed doing that it didnt work

ripper677
ripper677
20 posts
Nomad

it works great ive killed all but the last guy with this you people just have to look at there specific weakness's

omen his weakness is dark omen you can hit very high with any attack.
heartgods his weakness is he heals very high

Jaek
Jaek
2 posts
Nomad

Killed Sinjid's Shadow with a level 25 Sonny (Assassin), level 25 Veradux, level 16 Amber.

Used Break and 1 Shatter Bolt to start, with the extra turn during the bolt I used subversion on Veradux, then block on myself to have a decent chance at avoiding his crazy damage attack.

Break and another Shatter Bolt and his cronies were mostly dead from Veradux and Amber, at which point you just need to focus on keeping him stunned most of the time and using block and subversion to usually block his crazy attack when he gets his mana back. Weave in attacks when you're not stunning, a lot of the damage will be done by your allies though.

michaelxd
michaelxd
42 posts
Nomad

kidna good guide

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

nice. kill dr herregod on my 1st go =P

Webzk22
Webzk22
1 posts
Peasant

For Sinjid's shadow.. all you need to do is make sure he does not have 100% of his focus.. otherwise he kills anybody in 1 shot of it. 1 point in disruption will do the trick.. whenever he reenergizes and gets full focus.. use disruption.. or stun him until you can use it.. otherwise deal with him like any other foe.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

i beat them all with gunslinger sonny lvl 20 veradux lvl 18 and amber lvl 18. Amber with full assassins, Verdux with judgement+paladins, and sonny with full gunslinger + powerlantern.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

for sinjids shadow's, let teammates take out the top and bottom one's easy.(put them on aggressive) Then first turn use disruption( if u miss ur screwed) and keep him below 100 focus and if disruption isnt ready when he reenegizes then use shatterbolt/break to stall. All the while your teammates hack away at him.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

There is way to many threads like this. I think someone should make one big Sonny walkthrough and delete others. All these strategies work very well though.

GanjaGaming
GanjaGaming
1 posts
Nomad

[b] VERDAUX WILL NOT POISON OMEN!!! AHHHH!!!!! U RETARD!!! lol, i wish there was a way to manually control all units.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Pretty good walkthrough. I would use it but,y'know I always win.

poseiden
poseiden
58 posts
Nomad

that would be a good idea 4 the next one

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Speaking of the next one, does anyone know when it is coming out?

Showing 1-15 of 40