ripper677
20 posts
Nomad

ive read many sonny threads most having posts about the 4th zones boss's

heres how to kill em

ignitoin-basicly just kill him like all other monsters
omen-easy
preperation:
just have amber lvl 18 and veradux lv 18+ and yourself lvl 22 with 2 shatter bolts max and break and pick your other skills yourself.
armour:
veradux-full palidens with the gun judgement
amber-full assassin armour with the weapons muder and reckoning
you-full class armour and weapons gaurdian-balance and judgement
assassin-muder and reckoning
destroyer-destruction
gunslinger-magic lanturn and the grand rifle
how to kill:
wait and let amber and veradux attack dont attack until he uses dark omen then use shatter bolt or break on him amber will deal masive damage and veradux will deal 50k+ with poisen when he gets below 10k life start atacking when he uses dark omen.
doc heartgods-
preperation
all you need is subversoin and maxed out shatter bolt and have same armour as when you fought omen.
how to kill:
just atack until hes got 990.2k life then shatter bolt him get him to 989k life it should only take 1 turn after hes below that use subversion he'll heal for 2000k life and murder himself.
last guy i havent killed yet sorry i found that assassin work well against him

• 40 Replies
juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Oh and this walkthrough is not that good

Azn20
Azn20
1 posts
Nomad

i killed omen with this stragey this is the best stragey

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

Sinjids shadow is not hard if you can crush some off his mana. He has a high avoid so use a assasin. I recommend to have a lvl 25+ assasin. Just like Ninjacube says. When you kill him, its over, to bad you only get a award just like the other 3 bosses. I did twice the job.

beitoguy
beitoguy
1 posts
Nomad

For sinjids, all you got to do is use sublevation on the next target of the super attack. To make sure you have it available, bring shatter bolt x2 and if u ever see him with 100 focus and dont have sublevation ready use shatter bolts and maybe a break until its ready again. Also, if you have enough health, suppression can possibly prevent you dying from super attack. Disruption could also work to buy you time to have sublevation ready. He will kill your teammates first so keep that in mind and its ok.

LiviaDrusilla
LiviaDrusilla
9 posts
Nomad

I need some help for beating Sinjid.
I am Lv.22 Destroyer and I have 2/5 smash, 3/3 wound, 1/1 break, 1/5 disruption, 3/10 regeneration, 1/3 aggression, 2/3 heroic motivation, 1/3 block, 1/3 electro bolt, 1/3 shatter bolt, and 1/1 subversion.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

use disrupt on sinjids shadow because he has a move that costs 100 focus and it will rape you and just keep using disrupt whenever he has full focus then kill both shadows and own sinjid it really helps when you have the passive upgrade for regenerating health and equip disrupt twice just incase he regenerates 100 focus before disrupt is available again

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I beat sinjid with only disrupt and used catlin and amber with destroyer

Bonesanblood
Bonesanblood
1 posts
Nomad

I just beat sinjid Sonny (lvl 24) Veradux (lvl 23) and Amber (lvl 24). Veradux and Amber aggressive.

Skills: 2 Shatter Bolts, 2 Disruptions, Re-Energize (must have unless gunslinger), Break (use to stop damage and to stal till i had Heroic Motivation), Heroic Motivation, and Elector Bolt (used for his increase to 500% speed, just incase Veradux misses)

Start with a Shatter Bolt (better hit chances then a Disurption on sinjid), if Amber hits her 500% speed before 1 of the guys are dead u might as well start over cuz she uses the best attack on the lowest lvls... lol, just keep watch on hp of all 3 members and sinjid's Focus. This way takes a lot of luck and a lot of bordom, but done right u get to atleast 8k and below everytime.

Jumprava
Jumprava
4 posts
Nomad

haha ZONE 4...

its easy to beat it, you yust need to know the weaknes of enemie, and you will beat them.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

it's not easy to beat cuz I suck at that game... :/
I had to train a lot and fight the blue dudes or w/e they are to defeat the bosses.

Showing 31-40 of 40