ripper677
20 posts
Nomad

ive read many sonny threads most having posts about the 4th zones boss's

heres how to kill em

ignitoin-basicly just kill him like all other monsters
omen-easy
preperation:
just have amber lvl 18 and veradux lv 18+ and yourself lvl 22 with 2 shatter bolts max and break and pick your other skills yourself.
armour:
veradux-full palidens with the gun judgement
amber-full assassin armour with the weapons muder and reckoning
you-full class armour and weapons gaurdian-balance and judgement
assassin-muder and reckoning
destroyer-destruction
gunslinger-magic lanturn and the grand rifle
how to kill:
wait and let amber and veradux attack dont attack until he uses dark omen then use shatter bolt or break on him amber will deal masive damage and veradux will deal 50k+ with poisen when he gets below 10k life start atacking when he uses dark omen.
doc heartgods-
preperation
all you need is subversoin and maxed out shatter bolt and have same armour as when you fought omen.
how to kill:
just atack until hes got 990.2k life then shatter bolt him get him to 989k life it should only take 1 turn after hes below that use subversion he'll heal for 2000k life and murder himself.
last guy i havent killed yet sorry i found that assassin work well against him

• 40 Replies
Bunch
Bunch
1 posts
Nomad

I want zone 5!

iceburn
iceburn
119 posts
Nomad

how do you even GET to zone4?

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Pretty good walkthrough

poseiden
poseiden
58 posts
Nomad

beat zone 3

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

unfourtuneatly, there is no zone 5

poseiden
poseiden
58 posts
Nomad

i no that would b great

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I can KO everyone in one hit but docter herogods. You have to use subversion on him.

poseiden
poseiden
58 posts
Nomad

duh he kills himself so dumb

TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

i beat all with assasin Sonny lvl 25 amber lvl 22 and veradux lvl 25

java
java
11 posts
Shepherd

i dont know what ur talking about wen u say the last boos is hard i thought he was easy
just keep stunning him and block when ever he gets 100 focus then u just fight normlly

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

This guide could use for work.

It was messily done, unorganized, and clumped together. It made it hard to read, i gave up halfway through. On top of that it did not make sense.

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

helpful for others, good work

deathvonduel
deathvonduel
1 posts
Nomad

for sinjids shadows, disruption works great, but it is best if u r assasin class. my guardian for one, can only hit the dude like 70% of the time even if I spent all points on speed and its already 38. BUT, here is something intersting, my guardian actully took a hit heads and lost about 3k HP and LIVED. I would guess guardian/destroyer lvl 25+ can live with suprssion and 35+ with full solidity, endurance can take a hit just like that....(on the other hand, the damage of the first and 2nd boss is actully 1 shot 1 dead, either fate or omen, so u do need to learn heroic modvi/stuns inorder to take care of that.)

anyway, assasins rules, 23 and took all 4 bosses while my guardian had to go to 38 before beating him....(cause my disruption keep missing.... and when I switched to the subver, shatter and block thing, my shatter miss and my ally die.... had to tank him.... and the cooldown on subver and block's limit got me.... I'm sure a lower lvl can kill the guy if I try again and again and again.... but I have bad luck....)

BloodyDoc
BloodyDoc
1 posts
Peasant

my game ends on zone 3, how to you guys got to zone 4 ???

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Bloody Doc just go to the world map and should be a zone 4 there right after zone 3

Showing 16-30 of 40