ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17598
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

Name of Kingdom-The Bolsheviks (yah thats right haha)
-Species in Kingdom-Large strong humans
-Weapon Specialties (1)great with axes
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)Are expert warriors
-Language-Russian

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

The Xannivilian king (ShadowFenix) *lol* sends an armed acher riding an elephant like creature called an Exolelly (25 feet tall ) (Tamed by Xannivilians hundreds of years ago) (They have camps on their backs ) To this strange settlement. The messanger dismounts and waves his arms and uses sign language to say "Greetings, we come in peace!"

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

^^^(Lemme shrink that to 15 feet)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<BUMP>>>
ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

the bolshevik king Trotsky ha greets the messanger "hello i am King Trotsky of The bolshevik kingdom" the axe on his back and 5 body gaurds around him

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

The archer now now says "We would like to invite you to a dinner outside of both of our kingdoms to prevent any conflict.

So ShadowFenix (with guards of course) prepares a meal of Exolelly meat (just like steak ) and several vegetables in a large cabin well out of the way of any civilizations. They use written scripts to communicate.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

Trotsky agrees and shows up to dinner with his personal gaurd they sit and eat he says thank u for ur hospitality may our kingdoms prosper together

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Mmmhmm" ShadowFenix announces "I would like to create a trade route between our two nations, we can trade you our exolellies and some of our surplus of cloth."

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky agress and says we can offer weapons and amor to your people

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

armor(spellingfail)so do your prople have any enimies trotsky askes

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Not at the moment, perhaps if we discover more nations.

Now I must rest for the day, ciao!" said ShadowFenix sleepily climbing up a ladder onto the exolelly's back.

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky and his gaurd walk back to the settlement and retire to his main hall

ComradeTrotsky
ComradeTrotsky
42 posts
Nomad

trotsky comes back out and leads a small band of men on patrol through his territory

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom-Dethhols

-Species in Kingdom- Undead, scourge

-Weapon Specialties- Rune weapons (embedded weapons with power abilities, abilities vary)

-Other Specialty- Inscription (can add to armor/weapons to increase defence, attack power, etc...)

-Language- Forsaken Tongue (more like grunts and growls, some can speak and write english)

Showing 1-15 of 125