ForumsForum GamesMedival (I can't spell) Kingdom RPG

125 17620
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Greetings! This is just a rpg i felt like making. I don't have a specific format for kingdoms but it has to include:

-Name of Kingdom
-Species in Kingdom
-Weapon Specialties (1)
-Other Specialty (Blacksmith, tailor etc.)
-Language

Only the first four kingdoms posted will be accepted later posters will join another kingdom and will have an assigned rank from the lands leader.

Here is my kingdom:

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

• 125 Replies
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Baron ponders the idea then accepts. He immedietly raises their leader.

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name of Kingdom: Nome
Species in Kingdom: Gnome
Weapon Specialties: Daggers and Stun-balls
Other Specialty: Travel and Hunting
Language: Many

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name of Kingdom: Drakeion

Race(s): Dragon-like humans(Head arms feet and tail and wings that are human like)

Specialties: They dont need weapon. They use their tails, fire, bare hands, teeth.

Language: They speak english

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

You must now always post your nations info.

*****Welcome to the Renaissance*****

New thing to add:

Money: (No one can create money) Everyone starts with 100. (You have unlimited amounts of your specailties *So Bluydee pick one, blacksmithing is sugested*)

You can also occasionally post your shop. (Trading items is another option for getting new items)

There is also a 25 man limit for a battle, and a 45 limit for wars.

Technology is also advancing! (Guns invented on page 10) *I still have the ranged weapon specialty with them* Other things invented on 10: plaugue cannon *Infects target, when killed immedietly rises as zombie* (Undead), Slaves (Everyone), Pharmacys or Science Labs (Xelada), Factorys (Gnomes)

(me) Physicaly Altered Exolellies - Page 15

(Gnomes) Flying Machine - Page 15

Everyone else choose an equivilent invention.

Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)

Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)

Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.

Language: The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.

Leader: ShadowPhoenix the Reborn (1/3 lives used)

(Money goes directly to nation.)

A caravan is sent to each capital city!

Weapons:

-Wooden Bow - $15
-Iron Bow - $20
-Steel Bow - $25
-Wood Arrow (For one archer in one battle) - $10
-Iron Arrow (" &quot - $15
-Steel Arrow (" &quot - $20
-Multi Metal Claw Gauntlets (One set of two) - $25

Armor:

-Cloth Robes (One entire city) - $50
-Armored Cloth Robes (One fighter) - $10
-Rough Leather Armor (One fighter) - $15
-Rich-man's Outfit *Tux* (One entire city) - $75 ($80 if you want hat included *LOL*)

(You can create one national animal, but can only sell limited amounts) *Amount replenished every 3 pages*

Misc.:
- Wild Exolelly (Five in supply) *3 pages to tame, you can't fight during this time* - $30
-Exolelly Caravan Top - $20
-Exolelly War Top - $25
-Exolelly Maximum Security Top - $30
-Tamed Exolelly (Three in supply) - $45
-Exolelly Trainer (Reduces training to 1 page) *After use becomes a resident of your city* - $15
-Exolelly Mounted Blades (Goes on front of exolelly) - $15
-Exolelly Mounted Ram (" &quot - $10
-Baby Exolelly (Three in stock) *Three pages to raise another three to tame* - $20

Thank you for visiting the Xannivilian caravan system!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Oh yea and no attacking caravans.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I can't let my RPGs die! CLEAR!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Race(s): Dragon-like humans(Head arms feet and tail and wings that are human like)

Specialties: They dont need weapon. They use their tails, fire, bare hands, teeth. bLACK SMITHING
Money: 100
Language: They speak english

Telephone (will be done on page 16)

I send 100 men to scout the forests

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

(Make a leader please) *All species now speak a language known as "Common".*

You see Baron Hawkeye looking up to the night sky. "Ahk-kak!! What are you? Don't come any closer!", he yells with a runed arrow pointed in your direction.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)
-Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)
-Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.
-Language: Common. The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.
-Leader: ShadowPhoenix the Reborn (1/3 lives used)
-Money: 100

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Leader: Bluydee

Specialties: They dont need weapon. They use their tails, fire, bare hands, teeth. bLACK SMITHING
Language: Common

I bow in pleasure
This must be Xannivillia! I have been looking for other people for a long time. My name is Bluydee

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

-Name of Kingdom: Xannivillia (Zann-iv-ill-ee-uh)
-Race(s): Xannics - Birdlike people (non-flying) with black feathers with red skin (males) or purple feathers with blue skin (females). They stand on two legs with 3 foot long withs with 4 fingers on the end. They have sharp talons and sharp beaks. All they wear are tunics (civilian-normal class) chain mail armor (warriors) or long hooded robes. (royalty)
-Specialties: They are extremely skilled with crossbows and bows and arrows. They have swords, etc. but are not very good with them. They are also expert tailors.
-Language: Common. The Xannics speak Xannainian which seems like a lot of screeching and squawking. It is very difficult for one to learn. They do have a written language.
-Leader: ShadowPhoenix the Reborn (1/3 lives used)
-Money: 100

ShadowPhoenix bows before Bluydee the pleasure is mine. As a welcoming gift to these lands I offer you a baby Exolelly.

*Exolelly - An elephant like creature that grows to be 25ft tall and can carry an entire camp on it's back. (Baby takes three pages to raise)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Baron, not ShadowPhoenix sorry!

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

<<<**<<<BUMP>>>**>>>

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Leader: Bluydee

Language: Common

I take it and then offer you light armor

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

"Thank you noble Drakeionian (or something) we would like to see your shop, couldyou please send a caravan?" (You now have unlimited plate/chainmail armor. (You can also forge many melee weapons.)

Showing 76-90 of 125