ForumsForum GamesAlien Raid RPG

170 23860
Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

It's year 2011...and aliens are invading! The U.S. is in panic, ruins and most people are dead due to alien lasers. You pick 5 starting items. (up to 2 weapons)

Items-

---Weapons

10mm pistol - 25 shots (reload every 4 shots)

Sawn-off shotgun - 20 shots (reload every 3 shots)

Normal shotgun - " "

Sniper rifle - 15 shots (reload every 1 shot)

Fire axe - 150 duribility (drains energy quickly)

Sword - 120 duribility (drains little energy)

Grenade - 5 explosives (range depends on strength)

Makeshift weapons - Melee - 25 duribility Ranged - ammo depends (reload every 1 shot)

---Armor

Leather armor - 200hp (slowly drains energy)

Cloth armor - 100hp (drains no energy)

Chain armor - 300hp (drains energy at a normal rate)

Plate armor - 400hp (quickly drains energy)

Makeshift armor -Put down materials and design and I will give you stats

---Misc.

Rope - Used to tie up things/Climbable if tethered

Chains - " " Stronger than rope

Pain pills - Makes wounds numbed

Health injection - Heals 50 hp

Backpack/Carriers - Allows you to carry lots of items (Drains energy depending on fullness)

Nails - 10+ at a time (Used to build things)

Hammer - Tool (That's all I'll put)

Makeshift hammer - Tool (Less effective than hammer)

(These are just basic items, there are many more just tell me if you want items not listed)

Perks:

Hunter - Better aim

Brute - Stronger melee

Medic - More effective healing

Brainiac - With all the benifets being a smarty-pants, included!

Cannible -You can regain health in.... other ways...

Scuba - You can breathe underwater twice as long

Hijacker - Who needs keys! (Able to activate any human vehicle without keys)

Sci-Fi - Able to slightly communicate with aliens

Destroyer - Able to use any portable weapon

Aww yea! - Able to control alien vehicles with minimal knowlage

GRENADE! - You or your allies are not damaged by your explosives (Unless intended)

Assassin - You can assassinate enemies

Animal friend - Able to befriend any animals

Thief - Much lighter and more stealthy

Froggy - You can jump inhuman distances

Athlete - You have double normal energy

The few survivers are....YOU!
Here is the character sheet:

NameWhatever you want)

GenderMale or Female)

AgeAt least 12)

JobFactory Worker-Repairs, Police Officer-Better aim, more damage,
Doctor-Healing, Stuntman-Faster vehicles, Chef-Uses less resources

PerksThree) (Other can be gained through "free form" choices)

Explain your starting situation and after 5 and ONLY 5 players have joined we will start!

• 170 Replies
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Rancor
Hp: 100/300
Appearance: A 2 and a half tall green man that wears a big black hooded cloak with 2 antennas and five feet and 12 finger in all
Job:Right hand man for Owyn
Perks: Morph, Destroyer,Froggy
Items: *Leather armor, Health Injection(5), Pain Pills(3), 10mm semi-automatic gun(20 rounds), Band-Aids(8), Fruit (7), Water Bottles (13), *hand-held laser pistol, energy grenade (3), key (Hmm, wonder what they operate...). ship recall switch, robot recall switch, robot repair kit, robot energy cell (2), human cell phone, short-range communicator, long range ship communicator, energy mine (3), double barrel shotgun, *energy shield guantlet, alien cloaking device (1)
Ammo: (Laser - 21 shots) (Double Barrel Shotgun - 12 shots) (10mm semi-automatic - 20 clips)
Resources: 500
Energy: 110%
Money: $125

bb

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Hp: 90/300
Appearance: A 2 and a half tall green man that wears a big black hooded cloak with 2 antennas and five feet and 12 finger in all (A tall man with brown hair blue eyes, wearing a gray T-shirt with jeans)
Items: *Leather armor, Health Injection(5), Pain Pills(3), 10mm semi-automatic gun(20 rounds), Band-Aids(8), Fruit (7), Water Bottles (13), *hand-held laser pistol, energy grenade (3), key (Hmm, wonder what they operate...). ship recall switch, robot recall switch, robot repair kit, robot energy cell (2), human cell phone, short-range communicator, backpack, long range ship communicator, energy mine (3), double barrel shotgun, *energy shield guantlet, alien cloaking device (1)
Ammo: (Laser - 21 shots) (Double Barrel Shotgun - 12 shots) (10mm semi-automatic - 20 clips)
Resources: 400
Energy: 80%

Chose Two

You turn around dropping a mine as you run the butcher runs into the mine killing him and the head chef the other two look at each other, one gets the shotgun and the other grabs the 10mm bullets. They both run after you. You are hit by a 10mm bullet. (-10 hp) Do you:

A) Contiue running down te halls

aa) Leap out the window onto the ground(-25 hp)

B) Turn around and fight

bb) Call your robot into action

C) Drop another mine

cc) Throw back a grenade

D) Surrender

dd) Go into your true form

E) Call your ship

ee) Run into a random door (40% chance of loosing the chefs)

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Name: Nigel
Hp: 300 HP
Appearance: Messy light brown hair, very dark brown eyes, 6'1 in height, About 190 lbs., and muscular
Job: Police Officer- Better aim, more damage
Perks: Hunter, Theif, Assassin
Items: Sniper Rifle*, 10mm Pistol*, Chain, Backpack, Health Injection
Armor: Leather Armor*
Resources: 100
Energy: 100%
Money: $20

F.

Then when I am ontop of the building I will lay down and use my sniper scope to look down at them.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Appearance: Messy light brown hair, very dark brown eyes, 6'1 in height, About 190 lbs., and muscular

You see the large one is mildly deformed and roughly 10 feet tall, although human. It seems to be complainin to the normal human.

A) Snipe (enter target here)

B) Approuch them

C) Purposely fire near them to get their attention

D) Get and your police carf and drive to them

E) Drive to (Insert eastern US city here)

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

D.

I also turn the sirens on to get there attention.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Sorry but I can't do next part without them being here. You'll have to wait.

***TIME FREEZES***

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Hp: 90/300
Appearance: A 2 and a half tall green man that wears a big black hooded cloak with 2 antennas and five feet and 12 finger in all (A tall man with brown hair blue eyes, wearing a gray T-shirt with jeans)
Items: *Leather armor, Health Injection(5), Pain Pills(3), 10mm semi-automatic gun(20 rounds), Band-Aids(8), Fruit (7), Water Bottles (13), *hand-held laser pistol, energy grenade (3), key (Hmm, wonder what they operate...). ship recall switch, robot recall switch, robot repair kit, robot energy cell (2), human cell phone, short-range communicator, backpack, long range ship communicator, energy mine (3), double barrel shotgun, *energy shield guantlet, alien cloaking device (1)

DD

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Hp: 115/300
Items: *Leather armor, Health Injection(4), Pain Pills(3), 10mm semi-automatic gun(20 rounds), Band-Aids(8), Fruit (7), Water Bottles (13), *hand-held laser pistol, energy grenade (3), key (Hmm, wonder what they operate...). ship recall switch, robot recall switch, robot repair kit, robot energy cell (2), human cell phone, short-range communicator, backpack, long range ship communicator, energy mine (3), double barrel shotgun, *energy shield guantlet, alien cloaking device (1)
Ammo: (Laser - 20 shots) (Double Barrel Shotgun - 12 shots) (10mm semi-automatic - 20 clips)

You go into your true form. The shefs scream and fall down. You use a quick health injection an then fire at the confused workers. One is decapitated the other is enraged and charges at you, pulling a sledge hammer out of an emergancy slot in the wall. He screams but you can't understand since you aren't in human form. You drop a crystal into your pistol, in that short time the raging chef (shotgun in 1 hand, sledgehammer in other) shoots you and then swings the large hammer at head. You duck halfway reducing the damage of the blow. (-25 hp)

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Sorry I forgot options.

A) Run down the halls

aa) Leap out the window onto the ground(-25 hp)

B) Continue fighting

bb) Call your robot into action

C) Drop another mine

cc) Throw back a grenade

D) Surrender

E) Run into a random door (40% chance of loosing the chefs)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Items: *Leather armor, Health Injection(4), Pain Pills(3), 10mm semi-automatic gun(20 rounds), Band-Aids(8), Fruit (7), Water Bottles (13), *hand-held laser pistol, energy grenade (3), key (Hmm, wonder what they operate...). ship recall switch, robot recall switch, robot repair kit, robot energy cell (2), human cell phone, short-range communicator, backpack, long range ship communicator, energy mine (3), double barrel shotgun, *energy shield guantlet, alien cloaking device (1)
Ammo: (Laser - 20 shots) (Double Barrel Shotgun - 12 shots) (10mm semi-automatic - 20 clips)

bb

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

2213XP (robot) leaves his cloaked status and activates his hand saw and charges at the chef. he takes a sledgehammer hit and stops floating for a moment and then cuts a single legs off the chef. Then he ignites him with plasmic gas. He falls down and rolls he then desinigrates.

New Follower!

Name: 2213XP (You may give it a proper name)
Hp: 200/250
Charge: 88%
Species: Robot Destroyer Class 7
Weapons: *Plasma Gas, *Flamethrower, *Hand Saw, *Mines (1), *Grenade Launcher (5), *Laser
Ammo: (Flamethrower - 100% full) (Plasma Gas - 88% full) (Hand Saw - 95% charge) (Laser - 100% charge) (Cloak 40% charge)
Status Level: Unnoticed (Non-Cloaked)

What do you do now?

A) Go to (enter ship room)

B) Go into a suite (You can sleep, repair, make ammo, etc. there)

C) Call your ship

D) Cloak 2213XP

Followers:
Weapons: *Plasma Gas, *Flamethrower, *Hand Saw, *Mines (1), *Grenade Launcher (5), *Laser
Ammo: (Flamethrower - 100% full) (Posion Gas - 88% full) (Hand Saw - 95% charge) (Laser - 100% charge) (Cloak 40% charge)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Followers:
Ammo: (Flamethrower - 100% full) (Posion Gas - 88% full) (Hand Saw - 95% charge) (Laser - 100% charge) (Cloak 40% charge)

I do B

Bloodhawk394
Bloodhawk394
123 posts
Nomad

Followers:
Charge: 83%
Ammo: (Flamethrower - 100% full) (Posion Gas - 88% full) (Hand Saw - 95% charge) (Laser - 100% charge) (Cloak 35% charge)
Status Level: Unnoticed (Cloaked)

You go in a random suite and see a man sleeping on the bed, 2213XP cloaks.Pick an option.

A) Assassinate the man

B) Wake him

C) Take his body

D) Get 2213XP to assassinate him

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

Sorry, I was logged on my brother's account.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Followers:
Charge: 83%
Ammo: (Flamethrower - 100% full) (Posion Gas - 88% full) (Hand Saw - 95% charge) (Laser - 100% charge) (Cloak 35% charge)
Status Level: Unnoticed (Cloaked)

A

Showing 121-135 of 170