Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

For those who Drive ,What do you think of the gas prices?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 3:03pm

MrSlugs

MrSlugs

17 posts

I think they are getting way out of hand . While Exxon is sitting back making tons and tons of money!!!!!

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 3:29pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

Gas prices are getting way too expensive. They are getting way too high. But it's probably only going to go higher.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 3:58pm

WizardInBlack

WizardInBlack

490 posts

Ha, because of gas prices I can't even drive.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 4:24pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Luckily, the last time I went home, my dad slipped me some gas money. Otherwise, my tank would still be at empty and I would not be driving at all. Granted, I only use my car when I am leaving town anyways... otherwise I ride my bike. So really I never use much gas. But I am driving down to Southern California this weekend. 400 miles worth of gas one way.... yikes! At least I will be splitting it with my roommate.

Even if I wasn't though... with the high gas prices right now, driving round trip 800 miles is still cheaper than flying.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 4:36pm

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

I ride my motorcycle as much as possible.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 5:25pm

ryanjoynes

ryanjoynes

12 posts

well there pretty good here 3.15 a gallon so i donno

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 6:52pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Better than here... I just paid $3.49 a gallon to fill up my tank. Its past $4 in Hawaii.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 7:10pm

PaintballKing17

PaintballKing17

266 posts

It blows, i now have been forced from driving my dad's 4 wheel drive truck to driving my mom's mini-van, it bites mates

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 7:14pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I've heard that it's supposed to hit $5 a gallon by December. If that's the case, I'll need to get a job.
I did that once, and I don't want to do it again. Especially since I walked out of my last one.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 10:06pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Meh, Prolly not december. The people noted this long ago, the Gov. hasn't, now they have to shut down power plants of ethanol cars and factories because people aren't buying them. To be honest, switching straight from one gas to the other is hard, and you dont' find many ethonol gas stations.

Its gonna get higher, the problem is , as I said, Capitalism in other countries is out of controll, and people charge whatever the hell they want when they know someones dependent.