ForumsWEPRFor those who Drive ,What do you think of the gas prices?

25 6585
MrSlugs
MrSlugs
17 posts
Peasant

I think they are getting way out of hand . While Exxon is sitting back making tons and tons of money!!!!!

• 25 Replies
SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Let's all get bikes.

Hey, what about that car that runs on water? Hyde from "That 70's Show" almost ALWAYS mentions that car whenever the cast is in their "high circle".

There's a car that runs on vegetable oil. Some project or something. I know somebody who rode in it, says it smells bad but works fine.

There's a solar-powered truck. It was a project. It had a huge solar panel on the top. It was parked at the University of ********** (state name censored for my own protection) one day and I got a good look at it there.

Then there's hybrids.

Of course, we could all just get off our lazy asses and take a bike. I KNOW that some people can't because their job is too far away, but there are plenty of people who work near enough to their houses that they could just pedal the distance.

Final suggestion: One word: Carpooling.
Explanation: Every person you take in your car, immediately eliminates one gas payment. Form a posse of car poolers, like 5, or more if you can fit them, and every time it's gas bill time, the person who pays will rotate. Everybody saves money.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Or we could all just eat some shrooms and FLY!

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

The whole reason I fap off EVERY day is to PREVENT myself from using drugs.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

fap off?

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Urban Dictionary sez:

The onomatopoeic representation of masturbation. Often used to suggest that something is attractive.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

its insane and if we stop using plastic as much it will go down or if we stop all war or switch entirerly to hybrid

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

yea everynow and then i wonder what the world would be like without war. I mean so many ideas could come alive if we all worked together.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I agree but there will nver be an ebd to war. Just an end to this planet...

sithman05
sithman05
59 posts
Shepherd

world gas prices
i hope that works

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hey thanks for that, thats pretty usefull to bad I don't drive....

Hey but I can bribe my parents now whoohooo...

Showing 16-25 of 25