ForumsGamesWell, not the baron

8 2324
Reart
Reart
33 posts
Nomad

I saw there are lot of problems with the baron: I beat him at the first time without any help.

Why are you saying that Reart, do you wanna make yourself cool???

No, the problem is I can't beat the last round in this map, the one with the three SM123 or what they're supposed to be called.
My problem is that they activate this power that still for 20 rounds and protect them from 2500 damage; my two allies (veradux and the soldier) seem tho choose their target randomly, so I find my self pretty lonely.

• 8 Replies
Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

One general strategy is to attack Captain Hunt while either stunning or debuffing the sniper after he casts his buffs so he can't wipe your team. Once Hunt has around half health, he'll stun himself for 14 turns, but also shield himself from 4000 damage. At this point, you should try to kill the sniper and medic before he wakes up. If you can do so, Hunt should easy by himself.

Also, what class/build are you? We can be more detailed in our help if you provide more info.

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

you could, set your buddies to relentless, that means they will attack the person with the lowest health,

strategies:

Hydraulic:
cold:
glacier, glacier, shatter, guardian form, then glacier, glacier shatter.

hot: you should have no problem as a hot hydro, avenger form, demolish/wreck

Psychological:
electric:
shock therapy, shock therapy, shock therapy, electric storm, wraith form.

shadow:
why would you ever torture yourself....
free will yourself, dark echos, terrify, traumatize, corruption, rinse repeat. maybe psycho form for damage boost. free will important since you'll be losing hp if you are in this build.

Biological:
Physical:
preadator form, animalism, agile exposure, agile exposure, destroy

poison:
Toxicant form, infect, infect, infect, envenom.

that should be it. good luck.

Reart
Reart
33 posts
Nomad

Oh, sorry, I'm psychological.

Thanks to everyone

Reart
Reart
33 posts
Nomad

oh, i know about the rentless, but they don't listen to me. When I put thm in phalanx mode they continue attacking

Svyat57
Svyat57
145 posts
Nomad

guys please help ! i can't beat that mutha fkr please .....

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Phalanx will only heal when needed even remotely, Defensive is the safe side of Tactical, which that is all rounding, Offensive is a random attack state, and Relentless makes you use your head even more surprisingly, by attacking whoever has the lowest Health (On their team).
The offensive state will heal or use buffs very rarely, it is NOT something you count on.

- H

newownwage
newownwage
10 posts
Nomad

i hav finally defeated him by keep takin his focus nd then when he had holy scars affect on him ( take very high damage ) nd then drained his focus again which put him in his regainin stage which he has 2 take health 4 it nd wiv those affects combined it did a 26k hit nd it finshed him ..... WOOHOO!! after at least 20 go's at it i done it!!

thanks to ll the forums about it i got it 2 work!!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

@newownage, this is not the baron. learn to read please.

the ZPCI soldiers do not have the buff "holy scars" good try though.

heres what i would do, put veradux as instinct + items probably frost armor or such, and get a fire staff, which gives +28 instinct, for sonny i would also do the same. since youve beaten the cult leader and the baron, i assume you have gotten some parts of their armor, and if youre lucky the swords too. equip them onto roald. YOu should be able to take down the sniper no problem. The guy in the middle, the captain, can be taken out with shock therapy.

Showing 1-8 of 8