ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDrake Fergoni

47 10426
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

My arm stings. The blood leaving my arm is creating a pool underneath as I try and cover my wound. I constantly check all around me to make sure there are no more assassins like the three I managed to kill before me. I am slightly dizzy, and am confused as to why assassins have been sent after the military. It begins to rain and I started to recount my childhood.

Clack. Clack. Swish. Thud.
"Ahh, you got me again, brother."
"Yeah, but I always beat you, Sam."
"Yeah that's true."
"Alright, let's go home now."
"So brother, how are you so good at swordfighting?"
"I don't know, I guess it's a natural talent of mine."
"I guess so. Well, let's hurry up before mother gets mad. Drake?"
I heard what Sam was saying, but I was stuck to the spot as soon as I saw the soldiers passing by. From that day on, I knew what I wanted to do: I wanted to enlist in the army.

"Sir, are you okay?"
"What? Oh, yes. I'm fine. Just a little cut."
"But sir, you're bleeding through that cloth. I think we need to get you stitched up."
"It's fine lieutenant. So what's the current situation?"
"Well, of the 6 generals, you're the only one left."
"And what of the lower ranks?"
"Well, there's us, and a few others, but that's about it."
"...I see..."
"Sir?"
"Alright, it's time to move out. We're going to end this problem before it gets out of hand."

I didn't know who was behind this, but I knew one thing: I was the one who was going to stop them.
Before we left the capitol, we made sure we stocked up on supplies, then set out. After setting out, a lot of things ran through my mind. Who is behind this mess? And why are they doing it? What did the military do that deserved this action to be taken? Was it some enemy country that we had fought in the past wanting revenge? No one knows as of yet, but we are going to find out. While contemplating this, six more assassins appeared. They surrounded me and my men and we were caught completely off guard. We all stood still, even the assassins. Who was to make the first move? Us or them? I took up my sword and charged towards the nearest one. Now he was the one caught of guard. The two next to him blocked my lunge. Apparently they've been trained to work together, one thing I hadn't gotten around to training my men in. What were we to do now?

To Be Continued...

• 47 Replies
dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Thanks, dudeguy. Nice to hear some adjectives describing my story. ;-P

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

dwagon! You're back!