dma2
2 posts
Nomad

yes sonny has many fans so as me and i would like a sonny 3

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Well alot of people like it so as long as they enjoy it then I suppose there should be another. However I didn;t like 2 as much as the orogonal and 3 could be another step back. Or it could be an imporvement who knows To summuse yes there should be.

BigP08
BigP08
1,455 posts
Shepherd

Definitely there should be a sequel. The storyline is amazing, and as it explains more, it also opens up the door to more unexplained stuff.

drsexypepper
drsexypepper
85 posts
Nomad

Yes, the 2nd one left the game open to continue the series, and there is still so much more they can do with the game.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

My God -_-

After the first Sonny everyone was whining about Sonny 2 coming out and now that Sonny 2's been played and out there.. here it begins again.

To answer your question why not but poor Krin this game has to be seriously cutting his Krin time.. heh.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

This should be in the Sonny section. And I'm guessing so... I knind of want to know what the seed is.

AaronRules123
AaronRules123
70 posts
Nomad

Their sould be a seriesof them like 5 or 6.....

Svizy
Svizy
26 posts
Nomad

Yes, there should be Sonny 3 . Sonny has a lot of fans and players, I think that would be really cool that would be at least a Sonny trilogy

fatbrad2k8
fatbrad2k8
22 posts
Nomad

Yeahh i Agree withhh svizy

hellbrokenloos
hellbrokenloos
142 posts
Nomad

3 4 and eaven a Sonny 5 if it's possible, so I say yes, yes, yes

forumposter
forumposter
7 posts
Nomad

Yes, the sonny collection has been getting better and better. And sonny keeps pwning them with his metal pipe. X D ...

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Um your title is not grammatically correct because of pronoun antecedent agreement, you should also read the other forum posts as there already is a topic like this.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

Itll be AWESOME!!!!

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Yes there should be and your are also probaly the millionth one to make this same topic.

Showing 1-14 of 14