ForumsForum GamesTeam War

96 14486
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

basically, you create a character using the info I give you

Every once and a while, I will post an enemy, its strength depending on the amount of players working together. i will to through the fight for you, and take in account your stats, all you have to do it watch and add items to your guy when you acquire something or when you level up.

* means equipped.
health potions are one time uses unless other wise stated. The +number is the amount of health recovered. Please stat when you want to use health potions while I go through the fights. Other wise you might die when you are not here. I will only to a max of two fights a day unless other wise changed. If you would like be to use heath potions while you are away to keep you alive, let me know.

Stat base follower:

Name:
Heath: 50/50
Attack: 5+1
Armor: 2
Right Hand: Rusty Knife +1
Left Hand: Nothing
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10

• 96 Replies
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Note: every three days real days that is,
your character will be transported to a store, where you can spend gold and buy better equipment, there is a small story also, so when I get at least one person, I will state the story and we may begin.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Come on, this is fun!!!

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

forgot to mention, you can gain ex as well:

Stat base follower:

Name:
Level: 1
Experience: 0/10
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

I am posting the begining story in hopes that someone will come

the rules again

basically, you create a character using the info I give you

Every once and a while, I will post an enemy, its strength depending on the amount of players working together. i will fight the enemy for you, and take in account your stats, all you have to do it watch and add items to your guy when you acquire something or when you level up.

* means equipped.
health potions are one time uses unless other wise stated. The +number is the amount of health recovered. Please stat when you want to use health potions while I go through the fights. Other wise you might die when you are not here.
I will only to a max of two fights a day unless other wise changed. If you would like be to use heath potions while you are away to keep you alive, let me know.

This is the story:

You awake in a large doom cave in the middle of the floor on a rug, with a water jug and some dry bread next to you. You remember nothing except for your name. You stand up and look around you and see a hideous shape at the exit of the cave. he does not see you, so you can attack first... Prepare for the first battle!

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Finally Update:

Create a character using the info I give you:

Name:
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10

Every once and a while, I will post an enemy, its strength depending on the amount of players working together. i will fight the enemy for you, and take in account your stats, all you have to do it watch and add items to your guy when you acquire something or when you level up.

* means equipped.
health potions are one time uses unless other wise stated. The +number is the amount of health recovered. Please stat when you want to use health potions while I go through the fights. Other wise you might die when you are not here.
I will only make a max of two fights a day unless other wise changed. If you would like be to use heath potions while you are away to keep you alive, let me know.

This is the story:

You awake in a large doom cave in the middle of the floor on a rug, with a water jug and some dry bread next to you. You remember nothing except for your name. You stand up and look around you and see a hideous shape at the exit of the cave. he does not see you, so you can attack first... Prepare for the first battle!

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Namerake Fergoni
Description:General in army who doesn't know it and is slightly bewildered by his strange surroundings.
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10

That's right, right? Ok, I attack the strange creature near the exit. I will use a health potion in this battle only once my health hits 20.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

This is how it goes now
Note: the sign $ next to an item means it is only useful for selling, not for use.
this is the enemies stats:

Name: Strange Creature
Description:Hideous, and hidden by shadow
Heath: 10/10
Attack: 3
Right Hand: Fist
Left Hand: Fist
Inventory:
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

you only need to use health potions if you are low on health, which you are not...

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

you only need to use health potions if you are low on health, which you are not...

I simply stated when I wanted to use the health potion. I have 50 health, and I wanna use it if I get to 20. With that creature's stats, I seriously doubt it, but it was a precaution.

I also thought about it, and I didn't give much of a description

Revised Description:6'2", dirty blond hair, blue-green eyes, lean and athletic, general in the army who doesn't know it and is bewildered by his surroundings.

Ok, I'm going to fight the strange creature now. I'm assuming the armor of the opponent is subtracted from the attacker's attack to get the damage?
Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Drake attacks creature for 4 attack (minis two attack because of creatures armor) creature is hit:

Heath: 6/10
Inventory:
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

Creature is surprised by drakes attack, and drake manages one more attack before he is able to defend himself

Heath: 2/10
Inventory:
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

Creature attacks Drake for 1 attack

Namerake Fergoni
Description:General in army who doesn't know it and is slightly bewildered by his strange surroundings.
Heath: 49/50
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10

Drake then finishes off the beast
+5exp

spoils:
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

Namerake Fergoni
Experience: 5/10
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Namerake Fergoni
Description:6'2", dirty blond hair, blue-green eyes, lean and athletic, general in the army who doesn't know it and is bewildered by his surroundings.
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Feel Free to join the team war!!

The story continues...
Our hero exits the cave bewildered and dripping with sweat and blood.. He sees a town at the distances, but sees that he must travel through a forest, a journey of three days, the Hero begins his trek...

Since at the moment the only player is drake he can tell me when he is ready to encounter a beast. When he does, this beast will be subtracted from the six beasts he must fight (three days, two beasts a day) or he may fight more, for extra exp...

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Alright then. After killing the creature and taking my spoils, I leave the cave.

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Oh, sorry. You ninja'd me.

Ok, I wanna fight my first beast.

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Namerake Fergoni
Description:6'2", dirty blond hair, blue-green eyes, lean and athletic, general in the army who doesn't know it and is bewildered by his surroundings.
Inventory:
*Rusty Knife +1
Small Health Potion +10
Creatures Mane$ 20
Small Health Potion +10

do you wish to fight, or let the AI (myself), plan when the enemies come during the days(real days that is), you are able to fight more enemies, and gain exp, or just the six you must fight...

Royadin
Royadin
541 posts
Peasant

Name:Forest Rat
Description:about half a foot high and two feet wide. a ugly large brute it is
Heath: 10/10
Attack: 5
Armor: 0
Inventory:
Rat Fur$20