ForumsSupport ForumHow do I rank up on this website?

14 4983
Lil_Shoe
Lil_Shoe
81 posts
Nomad

They title says it all.

• 14 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You rank up by increasing your points. You can increase your points by: Rating Games, Commenting, Forums Posts, Referrals, and Submitting Games. Note however, that excessive posting, and posting short answers just for the sake of posts will be flagged an removed. So quality comments and such must be left, or else you may see your points dropping down...

Thegoodhobo
Thegoodhobo
1 posts
Nomad

Do different actions bring in different points? Does submitting games bring in a lot?

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Yes but the game has to be judged by administartors to get on the site.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

you rank up on the website by getting armor points and it will rank you up from there.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

um im a noob all i do is rate a whole bunch of games comment and istated doing forum posts

Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Rate a Game:
2 AP per Game

Comment on a Game:
2 AP per Comment

Make a Post in the Forum:
1 AP per Post

Refer a user to the Site:
10 AP per Referral

Submit a Game:
20 AP per Title

Earn a Merit:
25 AP per Merit

Armor Games FAQ

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

lol Tydus u always take ur anwser right from FAQ you know it all.

Jordanhasgerms
Jordanhasgerms
150 posts
Nomad

Why do I lose my trophys though? because I had three on my first but now I only have 2? How do I earn those back?

unit292
unit292
23 posts
Nomad

get points duhhh

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

so how do you reffer somewone to the armorgames site?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

You put your referral link, which is found in your control panel, on another site somewhere, and if someone or one of your friends clicks on your referral link, and they create and account using your link then you get a referral, which is worth 10 points.

Pfhortipfhy
Pfhortipfhy
70 posts
Nomad

Is there a place where it is possible to see how many points you need to reach each level? I've been gold squire for a while, and I would like to see where the next level up occurs. Thanks.

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

yes there is a place its right here http://armorgames.com/page/help

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

Ranks - Top
As you earn points, you will rise through the Ranks. The ranks you achieve appear in your user profile, and will show your commitment and time to the Armor Games website!

Each Rank has a different point value, and here are the current baseline rank levels (1/16/07):

Serf 10 AP
Squire 225 AP
Knight 1200 AP
Lord / Lady 3000 AP
Duke / Duchess 4500 AP
Prince / Princess 7250 AP
King / Queen 12000 AP

We may remove or add ranks or rank levels as the site evolves, so be wary that changes may happen!

Showing 1-14 of 14