ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Rock or Rap?

410 116685
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

KOkay this is were things might get a little messed up i have always argued with everyone over this topic I say ROCK is better no matter what if you say otherwise or if you agree REPLY.

• 410 Replies
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

I think rock is the best,go chemical romance!

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I prefer rock

EcLiPsE
EcLiPsE
40 posts
Nomad

Well, i like both types of music but mostly Rock. Rock requires talent and a lot of work. Although, Rap also requires skill. you have to remember all the lyrics and say them really fast. Listen to one of Eminem's songs and try singing that fast. Eminem actually talks about things you could understand. Also, Linkin Park is a combination of Rock AND Rap. Once you listen to them, you will be amazed. Overall, i think both types of music are great. (Gee, i hope i get a Merit for this lol)

Raspotinas
Raspotinas
9 posts
Nomad

Rap, always.

EcLiPsE
EcLiPsE
40 posts
Nomad

Btw David858. Rbombx2345 is my cousin ill slap him for u when i will c him XD

connery55
connery55
14 posts
Nomad

Chang and Raspotinas's posts are the only ones that don't sound like a moron wrote it, and even so there isn't anything but a dry statement to either, so they too may be idiots. By the way, fudge_ems, rock doesn't talk about "what matters any more than rap does, and whats wrong with emos is that they are sheep who join that kind of outlandish group. The fact that they don't "cut" just says that they aren't really serious about what they say and do. Emos most certainly aren't hotter than anyone else like you say, it's not as if that could possibly effect it at all. I'm not going to tell you what I like to listen to because what music I like doesn't matter to anyone but me. The same reason why this whole section is worthless.

Lazierc
Lazierc
3 posts
Nomad

Rock ftw

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

im sorri but i goota sai rap is way betta then rock!!!!

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

im always wid rap an hip hop

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

y dos evryone love rock ?

deathmask
deathmask
59 posts
Shepherd

the only ting gd bout rock is heavy metal!!

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

ROCK!!!Rap is a discrase to music.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Rock ftw! rap sucks

Qforth
Qforth
14 posts
Nomad

i smell rap GET THIS POST OUT OF THE MUSIC SECTION
RAP IS NOT FREAKING MUSIC
ALL IT ITS IS A BUNCH OF BLACKS TALKING ABOUT ANAL SEX

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

i like both, but i like evanescence, even tho im not emo. far from it. i just like that kinda music. in a way, its like they mixed rap an rock together a bit when they made that style of music

Showing 166-180 of 410