jak2183

jak2183

3 posts

rock is the best!!

Posted Jan 23, '08 at 11:13pm

PsychoChicken

PsychoChicken

12 posts

Rock is the best. Rap has no real reason to even be "music". Its just a few people making rhymes and putting a little rhythm into the background. Rock on the otherhand has cord progressions and different instruments. Rock for the win!!

Posted Jan 24, '08 at 10:59am

zingiberis

zingiberis

7 posts

I'm listening actually all kind of music but best one is hard rock and metal - Iron Maiden, Disturbed, Nocturnal Rites, Edguy, Dio etc.

Posted Jan 24, '08 at 6:53pm

Chasellone

Chasellone

5 posts

Rock has been around for longer, usually has more meaning behind the lyrics, and the riffs and chords shredded completely smoke any quote "phat beats" or "bling-blingidy-ness" that rap listners get so hyped up about. I think that rap promotes a sense of criminality, laziness, uncleanliness, slobbishness, unintelligence, and overall lesser quality of life. Rock promotes all types of things but definately not being a greased up sloppy tuneless mumbling bum like that of rap.

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 12:07am

diesel88

diesel88

5 posts

ROCK!
Nu Metal
Metal
Grunge (O.K.)
Alternative (O.K.)
Every other kind of rock
.... not death metal screamo >=/

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 5:23pm

inhuman99

inhuman99

23 posts

Im all for rock hands down. ROCK ON!!!!

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 7:58pm

notataco

notataco

197 posts

Rap is so stupid and i cant stand it.  I mean wtf are they rapping about, how amazing and crap they are there all a bunch of wanna be posers. but Weird AL Yankovich is funny lol

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 1:56pm

army_boy

army_boy

56 posts

i have to say rap but i do like rock

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 12:46pm

shadowlord1124

shadowlord1124

8 posts

rock cause rap is gay gangster music

Posted Jan 28, '08 at 1:38pm

nolife