ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Rock or Rap?

410 117083
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

KOkay this is were things might get a little messed up i have always argued with everyone over this topic I say ROCK is better no matter what if you say otherwise or if you agree REPLY.

• 410 Replies
BananaBob
BananaBob
37 posts
Nomad

rock pwnz rap

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Most definetly rock, it takes more time to learn how to play a guitar WELL than it takes to learn how to chain rhymes together...Therefor, rockers have much more talent than rappers, thus making rockers amazingly awesome....

ngfan14
ngfan14
870 posts
Shepherd

Rock is way better than rap and it takes more talent. Rock is cool.

Graeme151
Graeme151
113 posts
Nomad

Rock if we are including heavy metal. Saying that, rock, even if we aren't.

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

rock

tookoolman
tookoolman
14 posts
Nomad

rap

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts
Nomad

ROCK ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

ITS ALL ABOUT ROCK i mean some rap songs are good but they usaully all talk about getting laid

BlueCooler9
BlueCooler9
45 posts
Nomad

ROCK ROCKS!!!

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Rock in general takes more talent to perform (not create, but an actual on-stage performance) and generally has more intelligent and well thought out songs, though I will say there are always exclusions to the rule. I do enjoy listening to both, but if I had to choose one it would be rock.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

HELL YEA

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

I prefer rock over rap. I find that the part of the music i enjoy is the instruments, not really the vocals. A large part of rock is that the band plays their own music. Rap is more of vocal style. One or two, or even a group perform vocally, with (in most cases) beats made prior to using electronic equipment and such. I just find that i connect more with the instruments than the vocals.

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

ROCK all the way

Jtheninja
Jtheninja
19 posts
Nomad

ROCK FOR EVER!!!!

Zmaster
Zmaster