ForumsPopular Media[NECRO] Rock or Rap?

410 116820
Tommy13z
Tommy13z
31 posts
Peasant

KOkay this is were things might get a little messed up i have always argued with everyone over this topic I say ROCK is better no matter what if you say otherwise or if you agree REPLY.

• 410 Replies
PunkRock
PunkRock
35 posts
Nomad

ROCK-FOR-EVER !!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

im all down for rap, i mean i like rap BANDS this way they acually have tallent to do, not this NOW WALK IT OUT shit over and over again. flobots are a really good rap band,

now id probobly have to say rock is better. but in the end it doesnt matter.

DEATH METAL PWNS ALL!!!

Blakboiballa
Blakboiballa
65 posts
Nomad

rap cuz im a rapper

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

rap sucks i love rock

Slipknotist
Slipknotist
37 posts
Nomad

Rock! I have never really liked rap.

brochbom22
brochbom22
5 posts
Nomad

i like rock its realy cool

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think this should end here, i think we've proven that the majority of the people like rock in armorgames lol

Bloody_Wolf
Bloody_Wolf
103 posts
Peasant

Rock is definitely the better of the two, and that's not just an opinion, it's a statement of quality. It's a fact. I hope I didn't offend anyone just now...and I know it's hard to quantify a concept like "better," but let me try to put it in concrete terms here. The rock genre has infinite possibilities for expansion, and the actual instrumental part is usually much more pleasant to listen to than rap, and is great with or without lyrics. Also, the lyrics for most rock music are extremely well-written and actually sound like they took some thought, whereas the lyrics for rap (and hip-hop, for that matter) are sloppy and sometimes downright disgusting in their subject matter. They sound more like everyday speech, and the crudest type of speech at that, rather than song. On top of that, think about what rap or hip-hop "music" would sound like without its lyrics. Most of it is extremely repetitive and boring, usually a string of no more than ten beats repeated over and over for several minutes. Rock composition is usually much more complex and stimulating. Now, not only that, but when I listen to rap, or hip-hop (and trust me, it's unavoidable; you hear the stuff blaring from radios all over the street and out of spinner-rimmed cars and pickup trucks alike; for the life of me I don't know how it became so popular), sometimes I can't even differentiate one song from the next. The beats in most rap songs sound so similar I can't even tell them apart from the other song, and even all the singers' voices sound exactly alike to my ears. There is no variety whatsoever. Even the lyrics cover the same topics again and again: slutty women, nonstop partying, or just arrogantly showing off their coolness. Hmm...all that still sounded like a personal opinion, I guess, but I think it's still a truth that the actual composition of rock music is of a higher quality than that of rap. It seems like much more inspiration and genuine hard thinking goes into its production.

notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

ithe main reason i dont like rap is because it doesnt really make sense they are talking and trying to loook on bad and rappers give themselves stupid names.
no offense to anyone but i hate rap and think that rappers are just loser posers who cant sing.

izapora
izapora
116 posts
Nomad

all i have to say is you can't spell crap without rap.

plus, it is quite possibly that the world only survives because of post rock

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Mr3 how do you know those names anyways if you luv rap so much, and also both sides have really dumb names, but mr3 at least rock spells them right. soulja????

d.j. unk???? wtf?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

lets not forget dem franchise boys

NDakota
NDakota
7 posts
Nomad

Rock rocks

xxkylep
xxkylep
21 posts
Nomad

why arent you people rocking hard enough? ROCK HARDER!!!!!!!!!

xxkylep
xxkylep
21 posts
Nomad

mr3 n 10th page, lets put this in erpective, what kind of names are soulja boy and 50 cent? oh and before i forget, the only reason you would have to think about what you were saying is you dont know what your saying because your going so fast to begin with! or as you would say in rap terms: gdakhfvkjsdhvaclkvlksdbcvlksdjvbldksjvbalsjkabvldksjbvlaksdbvalskdbvajdhsb

Showing 76-90 of 410